The "Play-Date"

I would dedicate this chap to all my nerds who came to my "play date" but i can only dedicate once.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

So, my friends and I call our parties "Play-dates." 

1.) because we are a group of adolescent, young teenagers who think the stupidest jokes are funny.

2.) we are nerds.

4.) things just sound better when there's three.

Back to what I was saying. Anyway, yesterday I had a "play-date" with some of my closest friends, Andi, Halez, and Esser. Well, we got tired of playing cards so we resorted to playing on my trampoline. Odd thing trampolines are, especially with 4 teens on them  trying to "crack open" a person. We got outside and started to jump until one left to pee and the other three started to try and bounce the other.

This lasted twenty or so minutes until another one of us had to pee. They left and we started another game, Dead Man. yah know, "Dead man dead man come a live before I count  to the number five. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Come alive." 

So, we played and that when it started to get really fun.

Before I go any further, let me explain my friends....

Halez- tall, perfectly crazy, multiple personalities, one of the biggest nerds of my nerd herd. And most definitely the one you dont want to get in a fist fight with.

Andi- tall, extremely strong and willful, the one you dont want to pick a fight with cuz you will definitely lose.

Esser- tall, seems shy at first but once you get to know her she is a complete open book. And... one direction has definitely changed her into a very imaginable person. lol

Now, when the fun began with Dead Man, we got a bit crazy per say. When Halez was the dead man she had this thing where she would lay there for a second and then go into a mini heart attach and tehn search for us. She'd smell you out and talk in a very sadistic, phsycopathic doll voice. When Esser was the dead man she'd get up and feel around for us. Until she fell and started acting like a deranged starfish. LOL

We came in, had dinner and watched Coraline. And that was the end of our "play-date" till the next morning.... XD