Shatter (QueenEmber7 please read the end)

Name: Shatter

Gender: Female

Tribe: Icewing

Winglet: You choose?

Personality: Shatter is sharp-tongued, often speaking before thinking. She's quick to jump to any conclusion, even if she knows it's illogical and stupid, but it gives her a sense of control. Her beliefs are proudly rooted in being intimidating and controlling, seeing as that's how she has been since she hatched. She keeps most of her backstory a secret, fearing it could scare away or even hurt anyone who comes close to her. Along with her many flaws, she also has trouble talking about her feelings, normally acting like she's okay, when really she's having an internal war that eventually leads to hours of misery.

Backstory: When she was younger (about 9) She was living with her parents. An unfortunate accident put her in a coma for several months. After she woke, things never had been the same. Her memory took years to restore, and even then she never remember everything. One day, when she was about 15, she was flying with her youngest sister. Out of nowhere, a large polar bear attacked her sister, eventually leaving her dead on the ice. Shatter, of course, blames herself for not coming to her sisters aid. She did eventually end up killing the bear, but it didn't make her feel any better. She returned home, locking herself in her room for weeks. Nobody really came to check up on her, a friend or two occasionally bringing food or wanting to talk about it. About a month and a half later, she ran away from home, end of story.

Family: Mother (living), Father (living), twin brother (living)

Special Powers: none, just the normal Icewing frost breath

Appearance: Shatter's scales are a bright pearlescent sky blue. Her wing membranes and spinal/tail spikes are oddly transparent, like ice. Her talons and horns are an off-putting creamy white, and her eyes are grey. She's quite small for her age (17) and not very athletically inclined either. She tends to wear a golden chain-loop necklace around, although sometimes she'll be seen without it (you forgot this category, so I thought I'd just add this in for reference)

Other: Shatter will occasionally get small migraines from time to time, a side effect of her accident that never went away

QueenEmber7

This is for your JMA RP but for some reason my send button is acting off. I hope this is okay, I couldn't really think of anything else