What's next

Then he asked "Have you heard my song 'It G Ma'?"

I replied with "No can you rap it to me?"

He said "Most of the lyrics."

"Wow! That song is awesome. I love it." I  said sounding happy.

"Good. I could show you more if you with me to my place." Keith replied with a smile.

"Depends."

"On what?"

"Your intentions. Are they good or bad?"

"Good. We would eat snacks, listen to music, and maybe watch a movie."

"Sure Keith, but no funny business."

"Come on." With at Keith grabbed my hand.

He was heading to his car when I said "No you have some drinks. Tell me your address and I'll drive us in my truck."

"Fine." He pick me up, and threw me over his shoulder. Then asked "Which ones yours?"

I laughed, and replied "The black truck with red tire rims."

Skip the drive

Once we got to Keith's house he unlocked the door. Then we sat his couch. He said "You pick a movie and I'll get the snacks. By the way what would you like to drink?"

"Fruitopia please." He nodded his head, and went to the kitchen. I searched Netflix for 'Cinderella'.

Keith walked in with our drinks and snacks. Then yelled "Are you kidding me out of all the movies  you could have chose you chose Cinderella!"

I replied "Yep." Then got up grabbed the fruitopia out of his hand. Taking a sip.

Keith grabbed the remote and put on 'See No Evil 2'. With in the first couple minutes of the movie I was in Keith's arms shacking in fear. Keith grabbed the remote and put 'Cinderella' on.

"I think this is more your style." Keith said. I nodded my head. "Now for some music."
(Warning Keith ape the swear in both songs)

He may have play more but after 'Underwater Bank' I was asleep.

I woke up when I felt my body get placed on something soft. I opened my eyes to see I was on a bed, and just starded at me before saying "Good night." Well leaving the room.

"But what if a monster comes?" I asked sounding like a 3 year old.

"I'm just in the room over. I'll come save you."

"Promise." I said still sounding like a 3 year old.

Keith laughs and said "Pinky promise. Now good night."

"Good night."

Keith P.O.V

I was almost asleep when I felt my bed sink down a little, and two arms wrap around me. Then I heard Ashes say "I heard a scary noise out side my window."

I rubed her back and replied "Ok you can stay with me." I give her a kiss on the forehead, and pulled her closer to me. I continued to rub her back until she went to sleep. Soon after I fell asleep too.

Nightingale P.O.V

I woke up before Keith. So I decided to make us pancakes for breakfast.

Keith P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I walk down stars to see Nightingale had the table set for two, and she was facing the flat top cooking the pancakes. I walked up behind her, wrap my arms around her waist, and asked "How did you sleep last night."

"Woundful. You?" She replied taking the last pancake of the flat top, placing it on a plate.

"I was my best sleep in a long time." I said sitting down, and placing a couple pancakes on my plate.

Nightingale P.O.V

We ate our pancakes, then I drove Keith to G's house to get his car. Then we exchanged numbers, and we said our goodbyes. Then went our separate ways.

Well that's the latest chapter of Falling For A Korean Rapper. Hope you all enjoyed. Bye for now.