Chapter 9🌷

Victoria
🌹🌹🌹

I woke up tangled with sheets and Daniel.The sun rising.Daniel had one leg between my legs.My leg on his hips.His face on my breasts.He looked so peaceful.So happy.His breath even.

"It's eude to stare"

He said huskily.My eyes widened.

"I..i wasn't staring"

"You sure wasn't"

He said and woke up.He gabr me a hard and long kiss.Hus hand traveled down to my pussy and the other cradling my head.He rubbed his finger against my pussy making me moan.He smirked and pulled away.I looked at him confused.

"Are you sore?"

"A little....wh...."

I was cut off by his soft and plump lips.That was all that was needed.And we got lost in a world of pure bliss and pleasure.

"Hey"

I didn't have to turn to know who it was.The tingling and butterflies in my stomach already makes his presence known.After he was finished ravishing me...he had big smile brightening the room while i was stuck with pains in my hips and soreness.Though i don't mind it much since ....I'm now fully claimed.

"Hey"

I said and turned.He looked at me with eyes filled with passion and love.I deeply love this man.I joined our lips in a tender and heart shattering and sweet kiss.Conveying my love for him.He kiss me back with evn amount of passion and love.

Breaking apart i smile at him and he give a 1000 watt smile.Yep!His smile was enough to make me tear up.I was someone's world.Someone's happiness.Someone's life.An dthis someone was Him

Daniel Shackler.....The love of my life.

Since it was already pass breakfast Daniel decided to take me out.Though he wanted somewhere more special...which for him is expensive i managed to convince him to go to McDonalds.

which for him is expensive i managed to convince him to go to McDonalds

I walked down the stairs fingers entwined with his.A big smile on my face.While je had a satisfied look.The memories of yesterday rushed into my mind making me turn red.Lifting my eyes i see him smirking which makes me blush deeper.

I stroll in the hall and bump with Madelyn who had become my best friend.(I don't know if i mentioned before or not Madelyn is now Victoria's best friend in the house.Though she sometimes annoys Daniel).She looks at me overall before her eyes widened.

"Damn girl...you had a nice fuck last night taht much i knew but seriously you have the 'after mind blowing fuck'
glow!"

She blurts out.If possible i tuned even red.I hid my face in Daniel's chest which was vibrating with laughs.How did she know what happened between us?

"You kept me up last night with your screams..'Oh god !yes! yes! Harder Daniel! Oh Jesus!"She said in a high pitched voice mimicking mine.

I was completely embarrassed.Yet it had no effect on Daniel.Hitting his chest i walked out.He came out chuckling a little.We stopped outside McDonald's.He stepped out and opened my door.I slipped my hand into his and came out.I smiled at him.He gave a small smile before resuming his cold look.He slipped his arm around my waist and we walked in.The bells chimed as we entered.Many couples were sitting in booths.I told him what i'd like and went to sit.He went and gave the orders.It's been a while since i came here.

I looked around.The bells chimed again making the customers known.Hearing loud laughs i looked up and saw a group of five boys not older than me.The one with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes looked at me and whistled.His friends laughed when they saw me ignoring him and his useless attempts.He came and sat in front of me.His friends in the booth across us.

"Hi!I'm Connor."

When i didn't say anything he said

"So may i know why a pretty lady like you is all alone in this booth?"

"Did i say I'm alone?"

I snapped.He chuckled.

"Nope!But you don't need to lie...it's the loss of others if they failed to notice such a beauty"

Seriously!Can he see I'm not interested!Is he blind or what?My neck is clearly in view yet he is shamelessly flirting!Does he think of me as a slut?
Before i could answer a deep voice growled out

"And it's your loss if you failed to notice that she's already claimed by me"