Chapter 12🌼

Everyone stared at us.Mouths agape.Madelyn shrieked before putting my hair covering my neck.Daniel growled and swatted his hand away.She looked at me and i merely shrugged.The other workers in the boutique were shocked and some blushing.But i didn't let my embarrassment show.Being with Daniel i knew i wa sgoing to have these kind of encounters.

The car ride had been quite silent.Kaylee was blushing every time she saw me.Madelyn was glaring daggers at Daniel and lastly Cameroon looked furious enough to kill.Jeez!Why is my life a like a movie.First i have a billionaire boyfriend who has attacks after which he recalls bothing and is possessive then his ex fiancee comes back then i het attacked by a sniper then my ex boyfriend comes to protect me unknowingly and acts like a jealous boyfriend whom I'm cheating on.Jesus life is freaking great.

Note the sarcasm.

One moment we were driving and the other moment the car turned over.We screamed and heard tires screeching.I tried to concentrate on Daniel who was next to me bleeding and stuck but darknees welcomed me but i could feel someone removing me from the car.

Hey guys!I know the chapter is short but i hope you'll understand.My exams have started i am not be able to update frequently.Or not at all.

Please pray i pass exams.They're really necessary for me!Bye.