Info❤️

Jalyece : Mixed with black and cuba has a nice body. She a senior at Brookfield High School. She is 17, 5'2 has long curly hair. Light tan skin color,she is from Miami.

Brooke : Mixed with black and cuba skinny. She is a 1st grader and  Kenwood Elementary School. She is 6. Has curly mid short hair. Has a dark tan skin color,she is from Miami.

Vicky (Jalyece & Brooke's mother) : Black very skinny, had long hair. She's 37 brown skin, she is from Miami.

Khailieo : Black, Skinny goes to Brookfield High School. He is a drug dealer. He's 17, 6'8, he lives Miami.

Jasmine : Mixed with black and white. She is Jalyece best friend she is small got big boobs. She is 5'4. She is also 17, and also goes to  Brookfield High School, she lives in Miami.

Cameron : He's light skin (full black), he plays basketball at Brookfield High School. He is 6'7 he is 18. He's best friends with Khailieo, he lives in Miami.

Miss Green : She is neighbor, also Brooke's babysister. She is 67 years old. Very sweet lady, she lives in Miami.

Bella : Khailieo's girlfriend, she lives in Miami.

Tony :Jalyece and Brooke's father, he is in prison in Miami but far from town.

Kendall : Jalyece Boyfriend, he goes to Brookfield High School. He plays football he is 6'3. He brown skin. He also lives in Miami.