Chapter 1️⃣

Tonight is Kendall and I 2nd anniversary. I was planning on getting really sexy tonight for him. I put out my mid thigh high  black dress with my red heels. I was already in my bra and panties I just need to get dress let my curls down and put little bit of make up on.

After getting myself together I grabbed my keys and ahead out. Kendall's house isn't very far from where I live. Tonight was about to be the best Brooke was at Miss. Green's house, and my mother who knows where she's at and I don't care.
———————————————————————————————————————-

I pulled into his driveway and got out the car. I grabbed the second key to his house that is under the mat. I unlock the door and walked in. It was quite and I was a  little confused because Kendall knew that I was planning something for us tonight.

"Kendall, Kendall, Kendall",??? I call out but nobody is answering me. I walked upstairs and I start to hear noises coming from up there. I was starting to get worried about what was going on up there, but I wasn't trying to think of the worse.
———————————————————————————————————————————
I get to Kendall's room and that's where all the noise is coming from. I busted the door open to see Tiana riding Kendall. Kendall than looked at me and pushed her off.

"Baby it's not what you think it is,". He tired to explain the fact that he was fucking other bitch on out anniversary.

"It looks to me like you were just fucking that bitch,". I scream

"Who you calling a bitch? It's not my fault yo man like my pussy. Just because you pussy is wack don't mean mines is,". She yelled putting her clothes on.

I couldn't take it anymore I throw all my things down and ran after her. I jump on her and started beating her ass. I had some much anger built up not even from this whole situation, but with anything that was going on in my life I was taking it out on her. You could hear her screaming for Kendall to get me off her, but he was to busy trying to find him some clothes.

Soon after I got up and grabbed my things because I was done beating this bitch ass. Before I get out the door Kendall grabs my hand.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for anything if this to go down like this,".

"Your sorry please do you even know what today is?". Knowing that he didn't I just need to know.

"No, what's today??".

"See you are waste of fucking time today is our second year anniversary, and you spend it fucking a loose pussy ass hoe on our day", I yelled at him walking to my car and driving off.