Chapter 3️⃣

Knock,Knock,Knock
When then second Miss.Green opened the door.

"Hello darling,". She greeted me

"Hey Miss.Green thank you so much for keeping Brooke over night I really appreciate it,". I explained to her as I sat down waiting for Brooke to come downstairs.

"Brooke you sister's here,". Miss Green yelled from upstairs.

"So how's you mother"?

"She's still the same nothing has change with her honestly and I don't think it will anytime soon,". I explained to her, I have gave up hope on my mother changing her ways for the better.

Soon after Brooks came down the stairs were Miss.Green and I were sitting at.

"Hey sissy,". She said giving me hug.

"Hey boo, you got anything"?

"Yes,".

"Thanks again Miss.Green, I will be by later to check up on you ok",.

"Ok sweetie you guys get home safely",.

"We will",.

Miss.Green closing the door behind her, we walk to the house. As we walk in the house you can smell nothin but weed ugh, I was gone for at least 5 minutes and she already smoking. We walk passed my mother and these dudes that she had inside our home. I can't believe this bullshit, glad Brooke and I are leaving.

"Brook we bout to head to the mall, if you want to change than you going to have to do it now ok",.

"Ok I will be done in 10 minutes".
I walked into my room changed my clothes. I wanted to look a little bit cute we are going to a public place.

—————
After getting our selfs together, we head downstairs.

"Where y'all going?". My mother questioned me.

"Somewhere,why you need to know?".

"Listen little bitch I'm not going keep letting you to talk to any kind of way, now where are y'all going"???

"We going out",.

"You heard what your mother just asked you now tell her where you going",Some dude said.

"And who are you thinking you my daddy or something you need to know your places as one of her side niggas,". With that we left I didn't want to waste my time with her and that dude.

"Little girl watch who you talking to, you need to stop playing with me I'm tired of your mouth. You thinking your grown, you need to check yourself".

I wasn't bout to keep listening to her so I walked outside and
met Brooke outside by the car. We pulls up into the mall parking lot and got out.

The first we went off to was Finish Line to see what shoes they had in there. Brooke in ip getting some black and white Jordan 4s. I got me some all black Pumas. I paid for our shoes and we walked out and as we are walking I see Kendall with that thot Tiana. Jalyece really wasn't in the mood to see him or her at this moment, she was hoping they just walked passed her, but he just had to say something to her.