Rin..

Haru's P.O.V

The water.. it feels nice.. if only. I could stay here for ever.. "HARU!" He's here.. "Not again haru!" Welp.. this didn't last long. The door slams open and there I see makoto. "Haru we're gonna be late.. AGAIN" Why do I have to go? Can't I just stay here? I sink into the water. But even that wasn't enough to drown out makoto's voice. I stand up finally giving up. "You bathed in your swimsuit?"
"So?" I finally put some clothes on and makoto then drags me to school. Where then we meet nagisa and rei.
Water.. My mind just kept drifting off. Until nagisa said something... "Doesn't she look kinda familiar?" He pointed at a girl with red hair. "Isn't that...?" Makoto finally spoke up "Gou. Rin's younger sister." Nagisa seemed excited for some reason. "We should go ask her about rin!" R..i..n.. Where's rin? We haven't seen him since he left for Australia.. Before I knew it nagisa was already dragging us towards gou.
"Gou!" She turns around and looks at nagisa "Don't call me gou!"
"Huh? But that is your name isn't it?"
"Ughh. Whatever just what's wrong?"
"Oh. We came to ask if you know when rin is coming back from Australia!"
"Huh? Rin already came back from Australia."
"Really? We were just asking since we assumed if he came back he would have contacted us." Rin. Rin is back. He's back from Australia. Rin... I have to find him. I turn around and run. My heart pounding. Rin. I'm gonna get to see rin again! I stop running as soon as I see a sertain red head. Wait a minute.. he doesn't look so good.. I slowly started to follow him. Huh. So THIS is the school he's going to.. Rin goes inside and I follow.. He goes to the pool and undresses, underneath he has his swimsuit. He jumps into the pool making a few laps. And when he was about to get out I see him struggle as he tries and then falls back into the water. Rin.. I wanna help him. I run up to him.. "Rin.."
"H-haru.?  What are you doing here."
"I-I'm sorry. I just saw saw you and.. it's been so long..  Need help?" I lay out my hand for him to grab.
"No." He gets out on his own
"Rin-"
"You should leave, you're trespassing"
"Huh?"
"Didn't you hear? I said leave!"
"Rin what's wro--"
"It's none of your concern. You should get going."
I stay quiet.. what's wrong with him?
"Damn it!" He punches the wall.
"Did you not hear me the first time?! Leave!!" Rin.. this isn't you. I turn around and walk away. What's wrong with you?.. what happened?.. I don't understand what's going on with you..