One step ahead and running out of time

I have to tell him how I truly feel about him.

I got my phone and called everyone over to my house, everyone except gou.

"What going on?" Nagisa came in asking.

Everyone came into my house asking many questions. I paced back and forth as everyone sat down, eagerly waiting what I was gonna say next.

"Rin needs us." I say..

After a long night of planning and talking, we all agreed. I know Makoto only agreed because he thinks that will make me forgive him.

I had woken up, changed and gone to where Rin lives.

Once there, I knock on the door.

Silence.

"Rin. Are you there?" I leaned in putting my head against the door, as I continue to say, "I know you might not wanna see me right now, but I know how to----" I was stopped by the sound of the door creaking as it opened.

"You were saying?" The tall guy opens the door smiling, "Do you need something?"

"I need to speak to rin." I try to push my way past him but he puts his hand on my chest and pushes me back.

"Do you really think that's a good idea?"

"It's a better idea than him being left alone with you. What the f🌸ck are you doing in his apartment?!"

"Do you really wanna know?" he leaned in closer, his smile got bigger.

I walked back a bit, being creeped out.

"You're allowed to come in." He says as he steps aside holding the door open.

With caution I walk in, looking around. I turn to look at Rin's bed. There he was lying down with his eyes closed. His hair was a mess. He was wrapped around in a white silk blanket.

"What the F🌸ck did you do to him?!"
I screamed out of anger as I held Rin's body close to me.

He walked over, "Why don't you ask him yourself?" he yanked the blanket away from Rin to reveal that Rin, had no clothes on. He was in his underwear. No, no, no. They couldn't of had. Rin would never...

"Rin, Rin wake up!" I started to caress Rin's face as I kept telling him to wake up. I saw Rin's eyes start to slowly open. "Rin look at me. What's going on?" I said still caressing his face.

Once he opened his eyes he looked at me and then smacked my hand away. He got up and walked towards the tall guy.

"Rin what are you..?" I stood up.

"Don't you understand? Rin doesn't trust you. And he has no where to run but with me." He grabs Rin's face as he continued to say, "Rin knows that I actually love him." Rin's face goes sad as he looks down.

"He knows I will protect him. He knows I would never throw him away. He knows.. He has to obey me.." He smiled as he twirled Rin around so that Rin's whole body was facing his.

He grabbed his face once more and said, "You don't love haruka anymore do you rin?" Rin turned to look back at me as his eyes showed pain. He stayed quiet. The tall guy grabbed his right hand by the wrist. Rin didn't pay attention, he just kept looking at me.

"I.... I... I Lo---" Just as Rin was gonna say something I see the tall guy squeeze Rin's wrist as Rin yelled, "AH! I DON'T! I DONT LOVE HARUKA ANYMORE! IM SORRY! IM SORRY!"

The tall guy let's go of Rin's wrist and it was starting to bruise.

"See? He doesn't love you anymore so F🌸ck off!" He screamed as he slammed the door open. I looked at him, and then at Rin. Rin sat on the floor grabbing his wrist as he looked at me with those sad eyes. I walked out.