Credit to owner

1 - http://archiveofourown.org/works/824229

OT5

Work Text:

"No baby," Louis whispered as Harry's eager, nimble fingers inched up his jean clad thigh. They were watching a movie with the boys on a late night in the tour bus, all crammed on the small sofa or spread across the floor. Harry and Louis were cuddled together on the corner of the couch, Louis wrapped up under Harry's arm while his other rested on Louis' thigh.

"It's been weeks Lou. C'mon, I'll make you feel good," Harry bribed, toying with the sleeve of his oversized jumper that Louis was wearing. To that, Zayn shushed them hastily.

"Oi, lovebirds, stop with the dirty talking. We're trying to watch a movie."

"Oh come on Zayn, leave them be. They never get any time alone," Niall argued, and he was right. They were constantly in new cities being interviewed or performing or just roaming around, and anytime they were out, Louis and Harry couldn't be together. They had a very limited amount of private time.

"Yeah, well neither do we! When's the last time either one of us went out for a good time? We're not even allowed anymore!" Zayn protested, and Liam placed a calming hand on his shoulder since he was sitting on the ground against the couch, right next to Liam's knees.

"Just leave 'em be, Zayn. They've got it harder than us. You know that."

"I know, but fuck. It's not fair. They at least have each other. Our girlfriends are half way across the world ninety percent of the time," Zayn complained, and both Liam and Niall shushed him again.

"Let it go," Niall spat. Harry pulled Louis closer to him, running a comforting hand down his arm when Louis tensed because this was hard, and it wasn't fair on any of them. "I know Zayn, but Christ, they can't even talk about each other. They can't even let anyone know about their relationship. At least you can talk about Perrie and Liam can talk about Danielle-"

"Oh, shut up Niall! Stop always taking sides on this! Why do you even care?! It's none of your business!" Zayn bellowed, and Niall backed down.

"I'm not always taking sides. Just trying to make you see," he mumbled in reply. "And I care because you lads fight about stupid stuff like who's the most miserable in your relationships and I don't even have anyone, so I wouldn't mind if you all just stopped."

"Guys just stop. Please don't argue because of us. We won't bother you again," Louis whispered, and Harry leaned down to press a kiss to his temple.

Zayn sighed loudly and ran a hand through his flopping quiff, groaning loudly. "Fine! M'sorry for being a right twat, I just... I'm horny, okay? Laugh at me all you want for being a jerk because of it but Christ, a hand isn't enough, you know?" he rambled, looking at each of the boys to see if they understood.

"Come cuddle," Niall offered in compensation, opening his arms from his position on the floor. Zayn scooted closer to him, resting his head on Niall's chest. This wasn't odd for them. They were best friends, after all. Liam watched them with a small smile and they all tried to focus on the movie again.

Harry took the opportunity to work his moves on Louis again, this time running his nose along his jawline and nipping at his neck. "C'mon, Lou. Just a bit of kissing. Pleaaase," he whined quietly.

"Harry, stop being such a child," Louis whispered, chuckling a bit. Harry smiled against the skin of his neck before sucking a love bite, letting his hand run up Louis' thigh again.

"Zayn don't look they're about to fuck each other," Niall stage-whispered, causing Harry to break away from Louis' skin in a fit of giggles.

"That's what you wish, you fucking twat," he laughed, and Niall burst out in laughter.