The Guy

"Alright class, this is gonna be a great year!" said Mr. Bankman.

"Please take out your textbooks and start reading chapter one. I will give a day to you all on Friday so you have to work up to that point."

Yay!! (she said sarcastically)

All of a sudden I feel people staring at me. I can feel their eyes burning into my head like a thousand heat rays. I look over at this on guy... sexy might I add, who was looking at me.

"What do you want?" I had an attitude but I don't care.

"I want your sexy body to be with me tonight before I go to bed!"

Oh great, another guy to take you by your looks. This guy isn't worth my time. Even if he is hot.

"I don't even know you and you're already checking me out?" I asked with alittle bit of concern.

"Oh yeah babe, all I need is your sexy, hot self and you and me could get it on!"

Oh My God, don't tell me this is happening the last thing I need is to have another reason for my grandmother to think I'm a slut. Whoopdidoo!!

"Mr. Wrench, Ms. Gamerson if you will please stop flirting and get to work that would be most helpful."

I can feel my cheeks burn and I see the fellow with the last name 'Wrench' smirking from ear to ear. I hate my life.

RIIIINNNNNGGGG

Finally lunch time!! Maybe ill meet some people... and by that I don't be retarted pervs like 'Wrench'.

All of the sudden I feel a hand pulling my wrist. I turn around and see its the last person I want it to be. Well he's the only person I know so... you get the point.

"What do you wa..." I don't get to finish my sentence. "The names Blake but my friends call me Mr. B. I thought you might want someone to eat with you at lunch."

Oh, Mr. B. is it... well thanks but no thanks I don't need your pervy personality ruining my reputation before I even have one." And with that I flip my hair leaving 'Blake' in awe and walking towards the cafeteria.

I see this short brunette staring at me like I'm a celebrity so I walk over to her.

"Hi." I say

"Hey, I'm Erin. I heard about Blake and how you told him off."

"Oh that? That was nothing really." I'm kinda wondering how that got around so fast?

"Yes it is, Dylan is it? I mean he is the jock of the school and the fact that you turned him down like that just... WOW!!"

Erin sits in awe at me... strange I have never had anybody well except for this one kid James, look at me in such a way like I'm the coolest person ever!

"Erin... I can tell we're gonna be good friends!"

And with that we eat and move on to our next classes.

-----------------------------------------

I hope that chapter was alittle longer and I hope it's good so far!!

Keep Reading

- Arianna :{)