OMG he's so cute!!

Off to stupid English which is my least favorite subject.

I walk in and take a seat in the back next to a cute guy. He is alittle shorter that me, not much though.

"Hey, I'm Henry May." he said kind of nervously.

"You must be the new girl, the one that told Blake off!"

"Two things (1) Yes I am and I'm Dylan, (2) I don't see why it's a big deal I told him off. He's just a stupid player who looks at a girl for their body not their personality!" I said to Henry. I'm kinda glad that I'm sitting next to him. Wait I just had an idea!!

I should ask him to show me around!

"Later I should show you around, you know to get to know the place!"

"Ha ha funny, I was just about to ask that. But I do have a friend that I would like to come along, is that okay?"

"That's perfectly fine, I might get nervous so it would be nice to have someone else along."

As he said that I turned my attention to Mrs. Earnest and realize HE WAS BLUSHING!!!!!! He was blushing, I'm not sure it that was because if me or not but still.

RIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

Yay time for free period. At my old school we never had this but is great to get out of class for an hour!

"I'm gonna go find Erin, you wanna come?"

"Totally I mean I could have the chance of losing you... wait that came out wrong." he said worried

I burst out laughing and he just blushes... again OMG he is so cute!!!

"Well we better go then." I say after I settle down.

With Henry still blushing he said "yeah let's get to it."

-----------------------------------------

I want to give a shout out to zayn_my_boo1 she is the real Erin and Henry May is my real crush (who has a crush on me! ahh!) so I was excited to write this story b/c of those two wonderful people!!! Go follow Erin!!

- Arianna :{)