Scarletts lesson

All we just wanted was the crown for queen Elizabeth said dumo, and we're very sorry said Frankie, Scarlett was very sad all about what she has done many years ago, please don't freeze again gru I promise we'll do anything for you and your friends, anything? Said gru, anything now please give me the crown Scarlett said softly, gru gave the crown back to Scarlett and Scarlett walked back inside the robot, Scarlett where are you going? Said herb, I'm going back to England you all stay here said Scarlett, are you coming back ? frankie said, Scarlett stopped and said....absolutely, we'll be waiting for you said dumo and off she went, hey gru nice to meet you my name is Frankie fishlips and this is dumo the sumo Frankie introduced to gru and Lucy, I'll cook some dumplings sushi and rice for you if you're hungry dumo said , I also like to cook too Frankie said I also love to entertain, yes indeed said gru can you be cousins for our girls?, you have girls ? Dumo and Frankie said, yes We have three girls Margo Edith and Agnes, yes we will be cousins we won't do anything bad anymore dumo said, also I'm an inventor i can also help said herb, you're in too said gru let's introduce you to the girls.