The Kidnapping

She is new to Worburn city. Norah is her name. She has long brown hair that goes down to her hips. She has sparkling blue eyes that lights up her face. She has freckles and a big, pink smile. She wears nothing but black, but every now and then she would wear a bit of colour. She has a strong and passionate mind. She has lived on her own since she was 15, and her parents had died in a car crash.
But that was 7 years ago.

She looks at a map on her phone to help her see where she is going. Its a big city and it is easy for a newbie to get lost, especially when its night time. She sees an ally way a few blocks down the street from where she was at. "Yay a short cut" she sighs while talking to herself. She picks up her bag and continues to walk to her apartment where she was currently staying.

He was hiding in a dark ally way. Jack that is. His hair chestnut brown and tanned skin. He has emrald green eyes with no other colors in them, just green. He was wearing all black. He had a black long-sleeved top with black leather gloves. He has black jeans and black boots. He has a black mask to stick over his head for when he had to do his job. *Bzzzzz bzzzzz*. His boss was calling. "Hello" he answered with a sigh. "Hello, there is a girl named Norah that will be coming your way. Quickly grab her and you know what the rest of your job is. Now i will send a picture of her and get her or your FIRED."his boss hung up in an instant before he could talk.

Jack looks at his phone and notices that his boss has already sent the picture. He looks at it before looking around the corner to see if she was coming. He didnt see anything. Five more minutes passed and he sees that she is finally coming. He hides in the dark so that Norah couldn't see him, and she couldnt. Norah stops in front of the ally way and checks her phone. Yep its the right one. She said in her head. She sighs before she continues to walk. All of a suddon she hears heavy footsteps coming towards her. She starts to hear someone breathing heavily. She starts to feel someone's  arms gazing around her. She tries to scream but before she is able to her mouth gets covered by hands. One hand gets released. That exact hand then pulls out a needle and injects her. She started to fell weak, dizzy, and then everything turns black as she passes out.

Sorry that is really short dudes and dudettes but i will try to make the next part longer. I would love for you guys to give me some ideas. Again i am sorry it is super short, like one of the shortest ever. But i will try to make it longer next time.

Thanks for reading and stay strong my little Robins.🐦🐦🐦😺😻🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦