Awake

It was late in the afternoon. Around 4:00pm to be exact. Norah opens her eyes and blicks a couple times before realizing she is in someone else's bed. Realizing she was in someone else's room, in someone else's house.

She immediately gets up and runs to the door and tries opening it, it was locked.

"Your finally awake" she heard a man's voice coming from the other side of the room. The other side of the dark room. She sees a man figure lurking in the dark. She doesn't see his face though.

"Who who whose the there" she asked with a bit of fear, who am i kidding she is scared to death, well almost.

"There's no need to be scared, im not going to hurt you I am just simply doing my job" he said quietly, but not that quiet. He steps in the light revealing his face to her.

"If your not to going to hurt me, then why am i here?" She asked with curiosity.
"I was simply doing my job, my boss sends me a pic on my phone of who he wants kidnapped and i kidnap them or im fired" he ends his sentence with a sad sigh, his life was pretty fucked up.

"But why, why do you kidnap people" she asked.
"because i ........never mind. I dont even know why i am telling you this" he said remembering he wasn't suppose to tell her anything. Why the hell am i telling her this, it feels nice talking to her about it and all but if my boss finds out im dead. "I..I better go, i will bring you something to eat and drink, the bathroom is down the hall on the left, if you need anything else i will be in my room just over there" Jack points to his room down the hall. He starts to walk to the kitchen when he starts to hear Norah talking.

"Can i at least know your name". He looks at her, "i dont think it would be a good idea" Norah looks at the floor and then back at him, "please". He sighes "my names Jack". He walks to the kitchen hoping she wouldn't follow, but with his bad luck she followed.

"Hey....um, Jack" she said while biting her bottom lip. "Yeah", "do you happen to have any clothes for me to change into"

"Oh, yeah, there are some clothes in the closet, the opposite door to the bathroom".
"Ok, thanks".
"Is it ok if i go for a shower?" she asked for permission.
"Yeah of course, i will make you something to eat while your in there". She heads of to the bathroom and turns on the shower and hops in,  she forgot to close the door. Jack started to walk to the room where Norah was when he sees her in the shower. His face turned red and he blushed. She so beautiful and her body, don't get me started on her body, her body is perfect. Wait what the hell am i thinking. If my boss finds out hes gonna kill me. He walks to the room and places the food and cup on the bedside table. He hears the shower stop and he hesitates to move. He finally got the guts and quickly walks to his room and shuts the door. Nora walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and walks to the closet door, she grabbs some clothes and walked to the room and puts them on.

Norah saw the food on the table and smiled. She looks for her bag and she couldn't find it anywhere. She wanted her phone but she had a feeling she wasnt gonna get it. She walked towards Jacks door and opened it a little. She saw hime taking of his shirt and quickly shut the door. She blushed and quickly ran to her room. Omg omg. He is so hot. She thought to herself. But what Norah didnt know is that he saw her shut the door.

Norah went into the lounge room and looked out the window. They were in the woods. She saw trees everywhere and it looked like it was going to rain. I guess i cant excape. She sighed and turned the tv on. It was a massive flatscreen. She put a TV series on "Shadow Hunters".