Idiot Best Friends

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"OH MAII GAWD I HATE YOU!"I yell as I pull my covers off of me and just stare at the alarm clock. As though me staring at it will make it stop beeping.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

As I give  the evil clock a death glare I notice that its 7:30 and Nick, my best friend, told me he had a surprise for me. Which is basically the only reason why i'm actually going to get out of bed. I hurry to put on my clothes,slowly make my way downstairs, grab an apple, My backpack, and rush out the door before anyone notices.  You see I'm not that much of a morning person. I hate waking up early. And school. 

"Boo!" Nick yells out of nowhere causing me to jump and drop my apple.

"Gawd! Why would you do that?!" I yell out of frustration while pushing him away from me. I stare at Nick pointing my eyes like daggers in his direction. He then burst out into laughter.

"Ugh, I hate you" I say as I see him laughing his ass off.

"Awh, you know you love me" He says with a little too much confidence." Wanna see your surprise?"

"Yesh. Yess. Yesh. Yess."I say filled with excitement, also hoping to sound annoying.

"Well, you'll get it when we go to the mall today"

"Moments like this I want to kill you. I could of stayed in bed. I hate mornings"

We were getting close to bus stop when I noticed...

"Oh no. Ethan's there. Please don't do anything stupid" I desperately look at him

Before I go any further Ethan is Nick's worst enemy. They've been fighting since 3rd grade all the way up to our current 10th grade. They both basically hate each others guts. It all started when in 3rd grade Nick had stolen Ethan's girlfriend away. So, Ethan thought'd it'd be fun to take Nick's bike and burn it. Thus a feud started. In 5th grade Nick smeared fish all over Ethan's locker and everyone could smell it. In 6th grade Ethan decided to smoke bomb Nick's house. And this went on for years. Ever since last year though, their feud has been more and more violent.

 "I promise I wont do anything.Today" Nick says. Making me aggravated.

"I'm not kidding. If you die, I'm going to kill you"

"Ughh, fine" He said, almost pouting

Luckily the bus pulled up right when we got to the stop. Now, my school is a living hell. On steroids. Our school is divided up into the normal cliche's and then some. There's the popular jocks, the sluts or cheerleaders. Its already 7:50 and I have to be in Mr. Kratz's room in less than a minute. Great. The hallway is filled with few people, I see Nick standing in front if the door.

And that's when it happened. I suddenly felt a body brush up behind me and before I could protest a hand covered my mouth. I felt something cold press up against my head. I don't have to see it to know what it is. 

"Everybody shut up and get on the ground. Now! Or I shoot the girl!" yells the man holding a gun to my head.

I close my eyes. This is it and I'm actually okay with dying. Except I cant bare the thought of leaving Nick like this

"Hey, I said everybody!" Says the man

I look up to see which idiot is refusing to get down and of course its my idiot best friend Nick.