1: The Night

Sirens . All i could hear were sirens coming from the Ambulances in front of our home porch . 

An Hour Earlier ~

It was a rainy family day on a saturday evening , Me , Mum and Dad were eating dinner .

My head suddenly pounded when I was about to eat a spoonful of mashed potatoes . 

Nausea took over as I ran to the nearest bathroom which was just at the corner of the dining and living room . I vomited and vomited all of today's meals which made a smelly smell . A foul smell in anyone's nose , I scruch up my nose in disgust of my own vomit . 

I felt someone tug at my hair and brought it away from my face and secured it a ponytail band . My Mother . She ran circles around my back as i continue to puke , my head still pounding . 

After I'm done , My Mother guided me to the sink and handed me a cup of mouthwash . I gargled it and spat it out half a minute later  . 

Then I felt dizzy. Really dizzy that i can see two mums . 

No . I'm not drunk , why would I get drunk when I know we have a family dinner later on tonight. I'm having a double vision . 

'Haha cool .'  I thought to myself . 

My Mother and I walked back to the dining room revealing my Worried Dad . 

"What Happened ?" He asked , worry written all over his face 

"I don't know dad," I said "I don't know"

We sat down on the chairs once again and silence took over . 

My Dad decided to break the silence with his question . An Uneasy question, might I add .

"Are you pregnant?"

My eyes widened . "NO! Dad ! I'm not" I defended "I'm not pregnant"

I am sure that I am not pregnant. I did'nt even had a boyfriend ever since  David . And he is my first, but he broke it off seeing as he found someone 'prettier' , and 'better' than me .

I propped my elbow and rested my head on my hands , closing my eyes. I still felt dizzy .

"I don't wanna eat more guys," I started "I'll just head to my room. Im sorry I ruined family night" 

"It's okay sweetie, go and rest" Mum sang

I let my feet drag me upstairs . But I wasn't even halfway through I collapsed . 

Present Time ~

Mum held an oxygen mask on my face , her eyes pooling of tears. 

I tried to caress her cheek to prevent her from crying but I can't seem to move . My body feels numb and I can't open my mouth to speak. I can only stare at her .

The Ambulance pulled up and various number of nurses fled from the hospital over to us with a hospital bed . 

They carried me and placed me to the hospital bed still with the oxygen mask on my face . 

'Im scared. Im scared. Im scared. '  I thought repeatedly in my head 

No , no , I can't be in here . 

Im plain scared of hospitals . I don't know why though, i just am. 

They pushed me past the doors that says 'ER' as i could make up only those words

They injected something on my arm and everything became black .

~

Hi there ! First Fanfic starring The Janoskians ! :D 

So yeah , I hope you liked the first chpter . I figured this stoty out when I was eating fries , So random . I know .

Expect more to come  beautiful earthilamajiggs :

Imma be out , *tries to be hipsta* , piszx yow . xx

leave a comment  and a  vote  

~ She who must not be named / crappystraws <3 xx