2: "You're Not God!"

Hi 

Okay 

Bye 

~

I woke up to an unfamiliar room .

Hmm , I breathed in . Hospital .

'Wait , why am I in the hospital ?' I asked more to myself. Then flashbacks from the previous happening flooded my mind . The shouting , the sirens , the nurses - everything . 

I spotted my Mum being engulfed by a big hug that came from my Dad , their backs towards me .

"She'll be fine , Maria" My Dad said as I read his lips from a far .

Mum's shaking. I can tell . She can barely hold the cup of god-knows-what still , that's ehy Dad helped her through it . 

Dad's gaze fell on me and his eyes widened , his face had tracks and his eyes has unshed tears . My Dad , I never saw him cry since Aunt Livia's burial , He's always the tough one , He's always the one to tell us it's alright. He only cries when it's serious ..

Mum followed Dad's eyes , Hers landed on me . She let a tear escape and I smiled at her. She ran to me for like dear life and tackled me in a hug .

I didn't ask her what's wrong, I just hugged her back. I have a feeling that this night won't end well .

"How long was I asleep for ?" I asked curiously when Mum and I pulled away from our breathtaking hug. 

"Not long , you slept for just 2 hours" 

I was about to question more when a Guy in a uniform, probably a doctor , came in . 

'Of course he's a doctor , what am I thinking'  I scolded myslef for being stupid . 

Hey we're stupid at times. No judging lovely earthlings .

"Ah , Mr. and Mrs. Greene. I see she's awake"

"No , you're sleepwalking and We're in your dreams." I said sarcastically crossing my arms against my chest . Hey , i didn't think before I said that so yeah , again it's stupid .

"Ella !" Mum cried out , scolding me in that warning tone . "Yes doc , She's awake"

"Well , I have Bad News and Good News for you Mr. and Mrs. Greene" He tattered "Which would you like to hear out first ?"

"What is this ? Sorcery ?" I flipped out earning a Look from my Mum that basically means 'Shut Up' . So I did. See ? I'm a wonderful daughter .

"Anything would do , Doctor" Dad answered 

"Well  , okay . You might want to sit down Mr.and Mrs. Greene , This has a lot to take in" He gave us an apologetic look and returned to speaking as they were seated 

"You're daughter has Brain Cancer" 

"Wow , why so blunt?" I asked . It took me a while to realize what he had said 

And when I realized , I flipped out , yelling and muttering curse words under my breath while Mum held me , crying . And Dad balled up his fists looking angry . 

"WHAT ? WHY DO I HAVE THAT ? AM I GOING TO DIE ?  I'M GOING TO DIE , IM GOING TO DIE" I said the last words more to myself . 

I'm going to die . I'm going to die .

Those 4 words haunted my brain . This can't be .

I Can't die ! I'm too young to die !

"I'm too young to die !"  i yelled , voicing out my thoughts .

'You're dying ! accept that!'  a voice in my head said . 

And I'm afraid I Might believe it ...

"You're not going to die , Ella !"

 "What's the other thing you'll say ?" My Dad asked already sounding frustrated .

Mum and Me were on hysterics , crying , yelling , cussing . Yeah , there's no doubt that she Is my Mother . While Dad stayed calm , well Tried to .

"Im afraid  , Mr. andMrs.Greene , she has 90-100 days left" 

Do you hear that ? 

It's my heart shattering and clattering into pieces and smashed a foot on it .

Mum and Dad couldn't believe what they heard , 

Mum went to a raging fit as she started to bounce over to the doctor and started hitting him .

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ? I NEED A PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR THIS INSTANCE ! NOT JUST A PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A DOCTOR LIKE YOU!" She yelled banging her fist on the doctor's chest 

"Im sorry Mrs.Greene , but patients with Brain cancer rarely make it up to 4 months . The longest is 3 and a quarter months as recorded . Im sorry"

Dad held her and brought her away  from the doctor.

"YOU ARE NOT GOD! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO TELL ME WHEN I'LL DIE !" i yelled at the top of my lungs 

"I'm sorry Mr. Greene , Mrs. Greene . I think i should leave " Without another word , The doctor left us full on sobbing .

"Oh Ella," My Mum embraces me again once the doctor was gone. So that's why I felt like something's gonna  go wrong earlier

I need to trust my guts now .

But , I'm dying . Its hopeless to start that . Im dying and it;'s because of cancer . Brain Cancer . At such a young age .

I can't seem to wrap my head around this and I started to yank off needles and tubes on my arms letting myself out in a hospital gown . 

I don't care . Im dying anyway .

Dad pulled me back to my bed and told me I should rest .

"NO ! IM DYING ANYWAY ! LET ME LEAVE !" I screamed 

Dad said no and Carried me back to the bed with me screaming 

My heart pumps faster and My head pounded harder

A few nurses came in and injected a needle on my arm 

Then It's all black ......

I'm dying , I only have 3 and  a half months  to live ..

~

So yeah , second chapter . 

The janoskians in a chapter next ! or the chapter after the next one !

 ye pisczxe out :P

~ She who must not be named / crappystraws