Chapter 4| Subway Morgue

Vulcan woke up the next morning, his ass covered in cum. Vulcan yawned as he stretched and slightly pushed Caleb to his side.

Caleb turned in his sleep, before he fell off the bed, waking up in a jolt. "Huh!? What happened!?"

"Oh you silly lion." Vulcan giggled as he helped Caleb to his feet. "Don't you know the ground is too hard for sleeping?"

Caleb slapped Vulcan's ass lightly. "Shut up you Dalmatian." Caleb said as he giggled.

"Oh shut up and give me those pink panties will you?" Vulcan giggled.

Caleb rolled his eyes and gave Vulcan the panties. "There you go babe hehe"

"I would like to see you in some" Vulcan giggled as he pulled on his panties. He didn't know that in just the base could they just wear underwear if they chose to.

Caleb blushed a bright bright red. "U-uh no thanks I got my jockstraps heh..." Caleb said as he put on his jockstrap

Vulcan noticed a sign saying a new rule and he looks at it.

Caleb noticed it too and read it. "Whoa. We can wear only underwear?" He asked

"Apparently so. I like that idea!" Vulcan wagged not bothering to get the rest of his stuff on.

"Hm...I like that. Just don't know why they needed to make a sign for it haha." Caleb said.

"Maybe for those who didn't know?" Vulcan suggested.

Caleb shrugs. "Oh well. Let's go eat breakfast now"

Caleb and Vulcan went down to where they eat, and they saw - yet again - the military food from the other day.

"Oh great more of that garbage. Oh joy when are we going to get REAL food?" Vulcan grumbled as he pushed his plate away.

Caleb took his and Vulcan's plate and started eating. "Are you going to eat anything?" Caleb asked with his mouth full

"I got like three protein bars left. I need to get some more" Vulcan wagged as he got some stares from the other males at his pink panties.

Caleb noticed the males and shooed them away. "Well you'll have to go scavenge out there for more. We don't have any here in the base"

"Ugh i hate the military rations" Vulcan said until one Boxer came up to them and pushed Vulcan.

Caleb stood up and growled "hey!" he shouted at the Boxer.

"What do you want? Why are you with this panty wearing weakling?" The Boxer, Jake, said.

"Because he is my boyfriend!" Caleb said as he slapped Jake across the face

Jake growled "You need a REAL man." He smirked. "Why don't you leave the bitch?"

Caleb growled again and slapped Jake again, then sedated him, which made him fall to the ground sleeping.

Vulcan groaned after waking up not realizing he was bleeding from the head from hitting the bench when he got pushed.

Caleb used a medkit on Vulcan which stopped the bleeding. "Are you okay babe?" he asked worried

"Fucking ass!" Vulcan growled "LET ME AT HIM!" his claws were extended.

Caleb coughed to get Vulcan's attention then pointed to Jake sedated on the ground. "Already took care of him"

"Thanks babe. He goes after me again he's not going to be happy" Vulcan growled but turned around and slashed Jake's friend, a Shepherd named Gary.

"OW! What the hell man I didn't do anything!" Gary said as he fell down on the floor.

"Sorry Gary! You scared me"

"Can I have a medkit please..." He asked nicely

"Yeah sorry about that" Vulcan lowered his ears as he hands Gary a medkit.

He uses it on himself, then stands up and walks away.

Vulcan looked down and went back to their room to change out of his panties. But he was stopped by Caleb.