Chapter 8| Hudson Yards Refugee Camp

Caleb was snoring as he slept on top of the Xbox One, clearly staying up all night gaming.

Vulcan giggled as he put Caleb on the bed and went to take a shower and fingers himself.

Caleb kept sleeping, purring as well as snoring.

Vulcan had an idea and snuck onto the bed and stroked Caleb's cock to get it hard quietly.

It got hard as Caleb moaned a little in his sleep as well.

Vulcan licked his lips and decided to go on his cock bare.

Caleb kept purring and suddenly woke up.

Vulcan gasped and jumped off his cock in surprise.

"Heeeeey, why did you stop? My cock is whimpering for attention." Caleb said, his cock pulsing and leaking a lot of pre.

"You surprised me from you suddenly waking up" Vulcan said as he pushes his pussy back on his cock.

Caleb moaned loudly. "This won't get you pregnant will it?"

"Babe I've been thinking.....I kinda want a pup/cub" Vulcan admitted.

Caleb shook his head no. "Not a good idea to raise a cub in the city...not now at least."

"Then I'll pull off and push my ass on your cock before you cum" Vulcan chuckled.

"Okay then." Caleb growled. "Now ride me you filthy fucker."

"I plan to you sexy fucker" Vulcan growled back and rode him hard.

Caleb growled and whispered naughty things in Vulcan's ear as he did so.

Vulcan keeps riding as he repeated them back.

Caleb smirked as he grabbed Vulcan by the hips and slammed in hard. "Moan pet."

"Y-y-y-yes master" Vulcan moaned.

Caleb digged his claws in Vulcan and started fucking him extremely rough.

Vulcan moaned in pain a little bit.

Caleb kept going and going, suddenly hitting Vulcan's G - Spot.

Vulcan moaned in both pain and pleasure. He was feeling pain because of how rough the fucking was.

Caleb suddenly pulled out, pushed into Vulcan's asshole and came hard. "FUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Vulcan's pussy teared a little from Caleb's sudden pull out.

Caleb panted and collapsed and passed out as his cock went soft.

Vulcan struggled to get to the medkit, the rough fucking and consequent tearing of his pussy was making him move slower.

Luckily, one fell out of Caleb's pocket and rolled right toward Vulcan.

Vulcan grabbed it and plunged it into his pussy moaning in relief.

A JTF police officer knocked on the door. "Agents? Everything ok in there?"

"Yeah we're fine Juarez" Vulcan said.

He walks away as Caleb wakes up again.

"You fine babe?" Vulcan asked.

Caleb nodded. "Yeah...I am...but...I just feel..." He passes out again.

"Rest babe. I'm sure Faye doesn't need both of us for the next mission" Vulcan giggled as he pulled the covers over Caleb and got his gear on.

"Hey Vulcan! Package!" Kerry called from his booth.

"Oh from my partner?" Vulcan asked.

"Yep. And a company memo is here." He said as he handed Vulcan a package and a special yellow envelope.

Vulcan takes the yellow envelope and opens it to read it.

From: Kion - Co-CEO of VaK Weapons

To: All employees

Attention everyone,

I have updated our Stolen Weapon policy that is effective immediately. From now on, all weapons reported 'missing', 'stolen', or otherwise must have said weapon fully processed with Talents and Stolen Weapon report listed before being instructed on return, or dismantle.