R

KITANG kita ang pagdilim ng ekspresyon at pagigting ng panga ng kanyang kaharap matapos magtama ang kanilang mga paningin

Napakapit siya sa lamesa upamg kumuha ng alalay sa nanlalambot niyang tuhod

No this can't be the guy who had been torturing her mind and body for weeks. Pero sino nga bang niloko niya this is really him. The perfect human being that was with her everytime she had wet dreams.

Gumuhit ang sakit sa kanyang dibdib ng makitang tinapunan lang siya ng malamig na tingin nito at nilagpasan as if he doesnt know her.

"Welcome to the club, laway mo"
Pabulong na saad ni chloe habang pabirong pinupunasan ang baba kong wari'y meron ngang tumutulong laway

She faked a smile at chloe. So he wants to act as if he doesnt know her right? Well she won't give him the satisfaction. He fucked her until her knees are weak then payed her for what? My service? Hinding hindi niya kayang palagpasin ito. Its still fresh in her memories how he degraded her as a woman. he should be sorry by now. And she'll make sure that he would be sorry for messing up with her and take responsibility for what he did. Now the real bitch is here.

Kelsey sipped her coffee latte she felt comfort whenever she tasted the sweetness and the bitterness of the coffee that was blended perfectly

"so how was your new job kels"
Her bestfriend asked with full smile plastered all over her face.

"i don't think im the one you should be asking that my dear bestfriend" sarkastiko niyang saad she saw how her bestfriend's face flushed then suddenly a ring was now facing her sight. napatakip siya ng kanyang bibig

'don't tell me' meron ng pumapasok sa utak niya but she dont want to spoil whatever her bestfriend was about to drop

"Sorry kels biglaan talaga to i didnt expected to get married as early as tomorrow to be honest i was already engaged with him for about 2 years and i dont know why he suddenly kidnapped me yesterday then here it is im already married"

Mababakas ang gulit sa muka nito at ang pagbabadya ng mga luhang malapit na tumulo. But she can still see glitter and bloom on her bestfriend's eyes.

Why didn't she notice it almost 2years ng may karelasyon ang kaibigan niya all this time she thought na isa tong candidate sa pagiging madre at mamamatay tong virgin. Not being exaggerated pero nasa muka ng bestfriend niya ang klase ng babaeng parang kakaripas ng takbo palayo pag nakakita ng hubad na lalaki. So that explains why everytime she was trying to introduce someone to ynna she kept on rejecting her offer dahil nagpapakaloyal na pala ito sa lalaking karelasyon nito na ngayon ay asawa na.

Hindi niya ito masisisi siguro dahil kasalanan niya din she never ask ynna about her lovelife laging nakikinig lang ito sa kanya lagi lang siya ang bida.

"ano ka ba ynna its fine and im also sorry i never iniated to ask about what's happening in your life"

She smiled assuring her that it was really alright. Ngunit hindi umabot ang ngiti niya sa kanyang mata. She can still remember their talk last time. Hindi niya maiwasang masaktan at mukang napatunayan nga niyang hindi nga siya nito lubusang pinagkakatiwalaan.

Bakas naman sa muka ng kanyang kaibigan ang sinsirong paghingi ng paumanhin kaya't sinawalang bahala niya lang ito. Hindi niya masisisi ito Ynna knows all of her whimps but ynna never judge her. She's always taking her side everytime bakit di niya ito pagbibigyan. Nagtago lang naman ito sa kanya its not as if napakalaking pagkakamali ito upang di na niya ito patawarin

"its really fine ynna i was really happy for you im just sad that i wasnt there to witness how lovely and beautiful a bride you could be. Basta wag na wag mo lang akong kakalimutang maging ninang ng anak mo at isusumpa talaga kitang bruha ka"

Sabay silang napahagalpak ng tawa. She then remembered the guy who always makes her knees weak its almost two weeks since she started working in CT hotel yet wala pa din progress she barely see her boss bihira na itong pumunta sa hotel unlike what chloe said before na halos every other day itong bumibisita don.

'Maybe the guy is affected by her presence' hindi niya maiwasang mapangiti sa isipang iyon. Anyway she's kelsey after all. No man can resist her charms and one things for sure if she needed to throw herself to him she will do it. Wala na siyang pakeelam.

"anyways kel's maybe one of this days ill introduce you to my husband. Ngayon ikaw naman ang magexplain why you're suddenly smiling like an idiot did clyde finally propose to you?"

That made her smile disappeared. Clyde. Its almost two weeks mula ng iniwasan niya si clyde. Dont get her wrong. She likes clyde but her body wants craig. She cant deny the fact that now she's being a real bitch. She's in a relationship but still wanna get fuck by another guy.

"this smile? Im just happy that finally nakaalis na ko sa trabaho ko and clyde and i arent going there YET."

She emphasized the word YET. and chose not to tell her bestfriend about her plans in seducing her new boss ayaw naman niyang magisip na naman to ng kung ano ano tungkol sa kanya

With last one sipped she finally bid her goodbye to her bestfriend since her 30 minutes break is over already

Kunot noong nakatingin si kelsey kay chloe na tinatago ang mugto nitong mata

"what happened to your eyes chlo?"
She asked.

Chloe just shrug then pointed all the employees as if she was asking a really nonsense question.

Ganon nalang ang panlalaki ng mata niya when she saw that all of them are crying

"we've just heard that the ceo wasn't a bachelor after all"

Chloe frustratedly stated that made her body and mind froze and her heart stopped from beating.