A new town

This story is unedited!!!

Hi, I'm Emily, you might be wondering "how is she writing this if she's dead" well read and you'll find out. I still remember the day it all started, "Emily breakfast!" I could hear mom calling from downstairs "I'm coming mom" I responded, I could hear my mom and stepdad whispering as I came downstairs to the kitchen, I couldn't quite make out what they where saying but by the way they where whispering that it wasn't good. As I walked in the kitchen I could see the worry on my moms face "Hello dear, how'd you sleep last night?" my mom said in her soft southern accent which  I will never forget, "Good" I replied. I can remember my mom looking at my stepdad as he quickly nudged his head to me then quickly back to mom. I can still see her warm small smile and her soft voice tell me "Honey, me and your father.." I quickly cut her off "He is not and will never be my father" I said looking at him with fire in my eyes "I mean your step father, found jobs up in New York and we found and bought a lovely house... WERE MOVING!" I could hear the excitement in her voice as she said those words as if I was suppose to be happy I'm leaving my friends family and the only home I've ever known, before I knew I was yelling awful things I regret and storming to my room. As I was running up to my room with tears falling down my face I could hear my mom yelling something but I was to emotional to care what she was saying to me, I curled on my bed holding a pillow with emotions bubbling inside of me I was mad that they didn't give me a say yet sad that I was leaving, but at the same time happy for a new change. I couldn't focus, I was to mad to go downstairs that day, I could hear my mom at the foot of my door "Emily" she said "Please come out of there Emily" I didn't respond, I didn't get out of bed, and I didn't unlock the door. I heard my stepdad walk up to the door with my mom still there "GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM NOW!!" he yelled his words hurtful and the opposite of comforting. By now about two minutes passed and he was banging on my door with all his strength and screaming at me to come out of my room, "Stop it right now Will! She is fifteen and working out the whole moving situation. We are moving about seventeen hours from Florida so leave her be!" my mom yelled to Will. I could hear the banging stop and the argument start. Between the arguing and the moving situation non-stop tears where rolling down my face, I buried my face in my pillow. By the time I had lifted my face out of my pillow it was soaked with tears, and the argument had stoped. I walked over to my mirror, my eyes still stinging from crying,  and my face worse than a tomato.