Run Away (Louis Tomlinson Fanfiction)

I fixed my hair in the mirror. Taking a deep breath, I picked up my new backpack and penny board making my way to the last place 'IT' happened. He was in there. Sat at the table, as usual. "Want some toast?" he asked me. "No thanks" I replie. "Come on you haven't eaten in days" he says. "I don't feel like eating" I tell him. So I just walk to the front door. I hear footsteps coming behind me. Shivers ran down my spine as I turned around. He grabbed my hair and pulled me back to the kitchen. "Eat it!" He yells. I grab a piece of toast and run out the door. I throw the toast on the floor and jump on my penny board making my way to torturous college. I went the same way to school as everyday but today it felt different. No one was in the streets, i was alone. Then, i saw someone actually a group of people. They were walking straight towards me. I felt anxious, it felt like my father sent them after me. I made a u turn on my penny board and kept checking behind my shoulders but the weird thing was, they disappered. So i turned back around and made my way back to college. This time i went twice as fast as i normally do.

It was boring as usual. The same snobby bitches giving me shit for things i didn't do. The same emo kids that always look at me (but i actually find them quite cool) and the same nerds trying to be cool with jocks but the jocks are just being dicks! They say their mates with the nerds for fun and get their  hopes up, then they just dump them in dumpsters behind school. And me,well i just sit in the toilets all day, not much of education. So now its time to go back 'home' more like prison cell.  I hop on my penny board again and go down the same street as this morning. They were there again but this time i won't let them get away. I skated right up to them and asked them why they've been following me. But they just stood there, it was like they were ghosts. So i just ignored them and went home but as i skated i looked again. They were gone.

At home he was waiting for me. He dragged me into the living room and shouted "Why are yo so late?" I replied "People were following me and i asked them why they were" But then i felt a pain so bad across my cheek. I could feel that it had already turned black and blue. "I'm your father never lie to me again!" he yelled. I ran upstairs and then i could here that he locked my bedroom door. I tried to open it but it was no use. So then i tried the window and it was unlocked. My heart was beating a thousand times a second. The adrenilin filled my eardrums. I realised i was on the side of my house. The pipe i was balancing my foot on just broke. My life flashed before my eyes. But luckily i found my balance again. I made it out of my house, the first time in eighteen years!

It was already dark outside. I could hardly see anything. At that moment I realised i didnt know where i was until i saw two big headlights. I ran to the pavement but the van stopped right next to me. The big black door opened and then it all went black.

I couldn't really remember what happened but when i woke up i just saw five pairs of eyes starring at me. But only one pair stood out to me. A crystal blue pair and he said "Hey guys, shes awake".

----------------------------------------

Please Tell me what you think guys,

This is my first story,

Comment and Heart for the next chapter,

Thank you X