Meeting the guys

When I woke up, at first I was a bit frightened and scared but then I realised they technically saved me.  When I taken all of the drama in I sat up with a banging headache. The blue eyes helped me up and asked if I'm alright. Well yeah, I'm doing great not like I've just been kidnapped or out! But I just replied with the simple "who are you?" For some reason they all laughed. At this point I was very scared. Blue eyes knelt towards me and told me "Your safe now" This made me feel a bit safer but then I embarrassingly fell forward into the side of the big van when we stopped. Then all I could see again was black with these mesmerising blue eyes leaning on to of me. I guess I was unconscious.

When I woke up it felt like a ton of bricks just hit me. I woke up in a huge black and white living room with a guy sat at the end of the couch. I think it was one of the guys in the van. "Sorry for stopping so hard it made you bang your head"  he said to me. "I've had worse" I replied while trying to sit up. The guy stood up and gave me an ice pack for my head. "Louis!" The guy shouted. Then 'blue eyes' came running in. Why was he so panicky? "Who are you guys? "  I said to him. He came and sat right next to me and stroked my hair away from my face, it felt like time stopped as these soft clouds touched around my face. "Well I'm Louis. Guy's come in here a minute." As he shouted that five gorgeous guys came through the black glossed door. "Introduce yourselves" he said to them. A Curly haired one said "Hey, I'm Harry". A blonde one said "How ya doin, I'm Niall" in a lovely Irish accent. A spikey haired one said "Heyya, I'm Zayn" and then the one who gave me a concution said "Hi, I'm Liam, sorry about the head" They all just stared at me like ten daggers hitting me at once, Until I broke the awkward silence. "So why did you take me?" They all looked at each other then all eyes went to Louis. "Well we did technically save you" and at that point all the boys walked out except Louis who stayed behind and kneeled right in front of me. His eyes were taking me to a different place. At this moment everything around me didn't matter anymore. "I will keep you safe, I won't let anyone or anything hurt you" He told me. I didn't really know him but I knew  I could trust him. Before I knew it he pulled me into a tight hug and my head fit into his neck perfectly. Could he be the one? Could he be the one to help me create a new life and forget about my last one?