The kill

So its been a week since the bump. My dads not seem to call or search for me, but I guess its for the best that he doesn't. Anyway, I got my own room which they already had made, it is so cool! Louis is the only one I really talk too except from the girls sometimes, but I don't feel confortable talking to them about my dad and stuff. Perrie is really nice but spends most of her time with Zayn, well she should cause it is her boyfriend. Holly dates Harry and they spend most of the time well, in their room together. So I only have Louis really.

The gang leaves me everyday going to work but Perrie and Holly goes with them. When I ask  Louis about the job he always changes the subject so today im going to follow. So I got changed into a casual outfit and went on my penny board following the Land Rover. It stopped at a really weird nightclub and they went inside as I hid round the corner. I had to pay $30.50 to get in! Good job I asked for money to buy a new outfit off Louis. So when I went in it was full of creepy punk people. I saw the back of Holly's hair and followed in the crowd. They all went behind this glass wall and then I saw a man i never saw before come to them and Louis pulled out a huge knife and stabbed him right in the heart without any emotion in it! I obviously scream but very loud and the whole gang turned towards me in shocked faces so I just ran, I ran all the way home and went to my bedroom and locked the door.

I heard them come in about ten minutes later. I heard Louis say he'll come check on me. I sat on my bed with my diary, it's the only one who understands me. Louis tried the door knob. "Jennifer open the door" He said in a soft tone. "Why should I? are you gonna kill me?" I shouted to him. I heard him slide down the side of the door. Louis was sat outside of the door so I moved and sat inside the door with just a plank of wood between us. "Look just open the door and I will explain all of this" He said to me calmly. "I trusted you Louis, we never keep secrets, and this is a big one. Why did you lie to me?" I asked him in a soft tone. "Look Jennifer just open the door" he said. So I stood up and opened it abit but then I ran to my bed and sat with my knees up to my chest. Louis came in and closed the door behind him, he sat next o me on my bed crossed his legs. I couldn't look him in the eyes so I just stared outside the window. "I know I should of told you but its not really something you'd tell someone when you don't know them." He said to me as he moved into me a little closer. I finally had the confidence to turn around. Louis stroked my face so I grabbed his hand and pulled it away. "no Louis, you kill people, innocent people" I told him. he looked like he had guilt in his eyes. "but those people aren't innocent, they take young girls and do bad things to them" he told me. "So technically what you guys do to me" I said but after I said it I wish I didn't. "I guess i'll just let you leave then if that's what you wanna do" Louis said as he stood up and headed for the door. I had to do something right? "Louis come back I didn't mean it like that" I shouted. He turned around and walked towards me. At this point I was on the end of the bed on my knees. "Look I can only gain your trust again if you let me join" I demanded, I know its stupid but if my dad ever comes on I will be the first to do it. "Jennifer I couldn't possibly, its dangerous out there and I wouldnt want you to get hurt." he said to me but I didn't care, im going. "Louis please do you want me to stay or leave, for my sake let me stay and join instead of going back to my dad" I pleaded. Louis walked up to me and hugged me tightly. I felt his body push on me further down and he was ontop of me on the bed. I squeezed tighter but Louis pulled up but came back down to kiss me. It was so pationate, everything around me paused it was just me and Louis in the World. He tasted so perfect I didn't want to stop. But then he stood up and walked to the door. Before he went out he looked back at me and pulled a half smile while winking.  He also mimed 'I love you' hen walked out th door and I felt butterflys everywhere. I fell back ino th pillow where it happened and I heard my door open. Louis came running in and kissed me again then whispeared "I love you and I  wont let anyone hurt you" then kissed my forhead and ran back out. He is the one, I know it.