that shiny bald head MMMM

It was a rainy ass night. Oprah came home from shooting her talk show, she layd her keys on her kitchen counter.

her dog came running at her at the speed of lighting barking. "Hi mr. fluffy!" she said. The dog just barked more like an idiot.

Oprah sat on her couch and sighed out of exhaustion. She reached for her tv remote and grasped it in her dry cold ugly ass hands. She thought to herself, "What shall i watch on this rainy night?" The answer to that came right to her mind. "Dr. Phil"

"Oh yes yesyes!" she thought to herself remembering she had recorded 5 NEW EPISODES of the Dr. Phil show. She un intentionally let out a little squeal out of excitement. As she was about to watch the first episode she heard a ring. It was her phone. She made an animal like noise as she got out of her couch to get her phone.

She looked at her phone to see who was calling her. It was her friend, Diana. She was frustrated when she saw it was Diana because she doesn't like Diana bc Diana is a clingy whore. She thought it'd be stupid to ignore her call though so she answered. "Heyyy Diana" she said faking a happy welcoming voice. "HAYYY" Diana said. Oprah sat on her couch and she accidentally sat on her tv remote. The play button. Dr. Phil started playing. "SHIT!" Oprah said. "ummmm what was that" Diana said. "NOTHING DIANA" said Oprah nervously. "Was that......Dr. Phil?" said Diana. "I mean....maybe...I WAS JUST BORED AN-" Diana cut her off saying "Oprah.....we've talked about this. You need to stop this. You are ADDICTED to Dr. Phil. Are you jealous? Do you feel as if his talk show is better than yours? i just want to understand why you watch him so much." Diana said. "What a bitch" Oprah thought to herself. "You just don't understand, i just like the show. Nothing more. Look i appreciate you calling but i have to go now. Bye." Oprah said. She hung up before Diana could say anything else. "THAT WHORE NEED TO STOP PARENTING ME" Oprah screamed. Oprahs dog looked at her with concerned eyes. "I'm okay Mr. Fluffy, i'm just irritated that's all." She said to her dog in a reassuring voice. Mr. Fluffy thought "Df i'm a dog i can't respond why df is she talking to her dog dis bitch crayyyy."

Oprah grabbed the remote and said "FINALLY I CAN WATCH MY DADD- i mean Dr. Phil." She turned on the episode. She started to cry bc the beautiful sight of Dr. Phil shook her so much. She thought "If only i could just tell him how much he means to me....But i am Oprah. I have a reputation. People would think i'm crazy. I'm not. I love him. I love him. He loves me." After she watched all five episodes she recorded she decided it'd be a good time to go to sleep. So she went to her room, stroked and kissed her picture of Dr. Phil and went to sleep......and dreamed about Dr. Phil.

She woke up at 9:00am. She planned to sleep in because it was a Saturday but her sister called her. She picked up the phone and said "Hello?" in a tired weak morning voice. "I have amazing news for you sis!1!:&/&." she said. "What?" Oprah said. Oprah though to herself "If it has nothing to do with Dr. Phil i don't give a shit." "IM TAKING U TO SEE DR. PHILLLL!!1!1!1!1" her sister said. "WTF REALLY?!?!? HOW!?!?!" Oprah said screaming. "WE R GOING TO A FLIGHT TO SEE HIM TOMORROWWWW" sis said. "WTF I NEED TO PACK NOW OMG IM SO EXCITED BYE." She hung up again before her sister could say a word. Oprah always hangs up too soon bc she's bad at talking on the phone.

She started packing and she was so SHOOK and excited to see Dr. Phil.

HEY GUYS THIS MY FIRST FAN FIC EVERRR1!1!1!1 no bullying plz i'm new to this and i'm trying okay so hope u enjoy!1!1!XD:)))))