Traveling to dr. phil

It was the next morning, 5:00am. Their flight was leaving at 7:00am. Oprah was still stressfully packing but she realized she had been packing ALL NIGHT. She was even more stressed so she got done packing and then she started doing her makeup. She put a little bit on and then she heard a honk. "HONK HONK" it was her dog babysitters car. She went downstairs and welcomed her dog babysitter and then she went out the door and to her car. Her sister called her. (her sisters name was Okra) her sister said "R u ready i'm already at the airport waiting for uuuu" Okra said. "Im in my car about to leave i'm SO EXCITED OMGEEEE" Oprah said. Okra thought to herself "i knew this was a mistake but its too late to go back now so yolo" but she said "hahaha yeah bye" she hung up. Oprah was all "HANGING UP IS MY THING" but then she decided she wouldn't let that bring her down. Oprah was as happy and excited as a chihuahua on crack.

She started driving to the airport at FULL SPEED. She screamed out the window "IMM SEEING DR. PHIL U HOES AND IM DRIVIN FASTER TJAN LIGHTING MCQUEEN" Oprah knew she was being extra but she didn't care. She was ecstatic.

She arrived at the airport and saw her sister waving. She ran up and stood by her in the line to get ur passport checked. The airport lady was being complicated and said there was a problem with their passports. That's when Oprah loudly and intensely shouted "LISTEN I AINT GOT TIME FOR THIS I GOTTA SEE DR. PHIL AND IM OPRAH SO SHUT UR MOUTH HOE AND LET US IN!" The airport lady was shook bc she didn't realize she was talking to Oprah. "Oh okay" the airport lady said in a scared voice. "Let's go Okra" Oprah said. As Oprah and Okra walked to the security check place Oprah gave the airport lady a dead stare bc Oprah is a salty bitch and when something doesn't go her way u better watch out. They were done with security so the sat and waited for their flight.

After awhile a voice went off saying "Flight to LA will be taking off in 10 minutes so all attenders load ur luggage now." Oprah said "YASS LETS GO" she grabbed her luggage and quickly went to the plane. The plane was going to be a 12 hour flight so as soon as everyone was allowed to use their electronics Oprah obviously brought out her ipad and watched Dr. Phil. People stared at Oprah bc she smiles a lot when she watches Dr. Phil but she didn't care bc their haterz and don't understand her love for Oprah.

After 12 hours. They arrived. It was time to see Dr. Phil....in real life.

ik this chapter is kinda boring soz but i tried okay hope u like it bye XD LOL