The best worst day ever

Hi I'm Kayli I don't have a lot of friends and at my old school I got bullied.  My mom got worried so we moved.  Today is my first day at my new school I'm nervous. 
  My brother Jackson yells " Kayli hurry up we are gonna miss the bus!!" 
I yell back "ok you little annoying brat!" 
We walk downstairs grab some grapes and shove them in our mouths. We wait outside for the bus. We get picked up first ,I sit in the front and get out my phone.  I text my best friend, the message says "omg I can't do this weekend I'm having an anxiety attack!🙀" .  Soon the bus is filled and two cute boys are in the seat right by me.  One of them smiles at me.  All of a sudden my old bully texts me her name is Jade.
I turn to Jack and tell him" Jade says I can't hide forever. What does she mean? Don't tell me that you gave her my number."  He sits silently as I start to cry. We arrive at school and the two cute boys ask if I'm okay. I just shake my head and run off the bus.  I turn and Jade is standing right by Jackson she sees me and grabs my throat.  I start to turn purple I fall down and pass out.  A while later the paramedics had arrived they were doing cpr on me.  I look around and see the twins and Jackson together.  Jackson sees I'm awake and pulls me up.  He noticed that my arm was swelling. I tried to move it but when I did I cried in pain. We went to the hospital and I got my cast on and when they finished they allowed me to go back to school.  I got to the school and checked in they told me to go to lunch. When me and my brother walked into the cafeteria everyone stared.  I walked over where nobody was sitting and looked around.  I saw the twins stand up and come to sit with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  That was good and hope u likes chapter 1.