{1} ~ Any Luck?

Tori's POV

"Tori!Tori! Wait up!" Jake exclaimed running after me.

"Oh..sorry! I was just checking my phone for any recent text messages.You know since the airplane doesn't really provide internet, It can get really cranky." I admitted.

Even though more or less I was telling the truth, I kept the part out of me biting my nails off until I received a text message from Harry. Yes Harry. 

I've been thinking about him lately, but whenever my fingers go over the "call" button, I just freeze like I can't do it.

I've seen that he's okay and I guess I should try to stay okay too. In the meantime, I should be thinking more about my future career. My mom says that she wants me to become a singer, though my dad says that he wants me to become an actress. I'm considering being both but...you see? That's the problem!

Harry is a singer in the famous band One Direction, and If I too become a singer, wouldn't I have to meet them or something. Well I already know them, It's just that I'm not ready to see Harry, not just yet.

"Liar, I know who your waiting for, If he isn't text messaging you, why not call him?" Jake suggested."No, If I do that, he'll think I'm too desperate.I don't want that." I explained. Ever since that day that he confessed his feelings for me, I didn't know what to do.

"Forget about him, at least try. Who knows, maybe you might meet someone new and better.Try Tori." I smiled at his advice and gave him a hug. He  was always there for me when I needed someone. Well, before I had to move and again and again and now, AGAIN!!

"Oh your flight's here! Follow me!" Jake ordered. Yeah, as If I couldn't go myself. I know I'm being a little too crazy about this Harry stuff but well, what can I say? We never even had gotten into a relationship.  And never will....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi's POV

Aw man, all of us, Ari,Liz,Selena oh and I, are all in the same flight together. Tori's going in a different flight since her mom and dad are tagging along as well.

It's like girls ONLY vacation or something. We left 1D, BTR and Justin back at home while all us girls are moving to LA!

Yes, all of us are so excited! " Dem, tell me tell me! What's the first thing you're gonna do in Los Angles!?" Selena asked with lots of enthusiasm. "Well, maybe we all should go to Disneyland--"

"Oh my gosh! I love Disneyland!!" Ari bugged in. I just gave her an "are you serious" look while she kept babbling about how her last time trip to LA went.

"Disneyland it is!" Selena stated. "Well now that it's official, can we head down to the McDonalds here, I'm starved." Liz questioned.

We all agreed since It was true, we were all hungry. Oh how I wish Tori was here with us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake's POV

After I led Tori into the plane, I tried to convince her that Harry was just a jerk and that she deserved more than that.

But whatever I would say, she wasn't buying it. "Oh come on Jake! Harry's not a bad guy, he's....erm..friendly and sweet." Tori was trying her best to get me to like Harry but I knew that I'd never.

But with my genius plan, there won't be anymore Harry Styles. Mwahahahaa

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suspicious Jake! What do you think his, "Genius Plan" Is? Next chapter updated ASAP