{2} ~ Disney and Clowns.

Selena's POV

Okay maybe going to Disneyland wasn't the best idea...

Here we are, under a table with an umbrella on it, waiting for the rain to stop. But no matter how much Ari and Liz prayed that we "survive", the rain just got stronger.

It was as If the rain was laughing at our misery. It kept pouring and pouring, and to make things even more brilliant , lightning thought it was funny too because it decided to join in.

Yeah I might as well have lost my mind. Oh well. This could be fun....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tori's POV

"Please make sure that your seat belt is on as we are now landing the plane. Thank you." the large speaker announced. 

We made it! We're in Los Angles! Wooo hoo!

"Jake! Wake up! We're here!" I said, shaking him as hard as I could. "WAKE UP!!" I exclaimed in his ear.

"Ah! Evil plan. Harry Styles gone. What?" Jake muttered finally getting up. As he rubbed his eyes, he questioned, "We're here? Already?"

I just shrugged waiting for the plane to finally land. And...

It's raining. Raining like crazy may I add at that!

-----------

When we got outside the airport, we were told by some man that there was a huge storm coming and that we couldn't leave the airport yet. As If we can afford a hotel in the airport! Okay maybe we could. Okay we could! It's just that I'm not wasting my money on a hotel. Especially in the airport!

"Jake. You're paying!" I tell him turning around so that I was entering the airport again. Suddenly Jake grabs my arm, kind of painful If you ask me, and dragged me to the seats.

"We don't have to go to the hotel." he said making sure no one else could hear. I'm pretty much confused as a deer in front of a car right now. What does he mean? "Let's get out of here and find a better place to stay."

I gave him a curious look then nodded. He should know what he's doing, right?

-----------------------------------------------------

Dem's POV

"HELP!!!!!!!!! ANYONE HERE?" Ari called out for the fifth time.

I like the rain.

But I never said that I loved it. Why did god have to make it so  that my friends and I are cramped up on top of the table with an umbrella crying for help?

Yeah you heard me. On top of the table. The whole entire Disneyland was being flooded. Is that even possible? Well, just like the old saying, you gotta see it to believe it. And yo, I'm not liking that quote anymore.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Selena started screaming. We all turned to her with panicked looks.

"What is it?" I asked. 

"IT'S HARRY!" she shrieked pointing at a figure trying to take cover under one of the marry go round looking ride.

"That can't be... He's back in Canada. He couldn't..." I muttered. You gotta see it to believe it!

UGH!! I think this rain is just making us all go mental!

Soon enough the figure looked to face us only to be a freaking clown! Literally, a clown. He had white painted skin, a tomato red noes and black eyeliner around his eyes. Not the friendly kind.