You Owe Me New Sheets

I woke up with a pounding headache. The sun was shining through the curtains and I hissed at its blinding light. I covered my eyes, snuggling further into the duvet. Wait, where am I ? I backed up and jumped when I hit something hard. I slowly turned around, seeing a sleeping Preston.

A smile crept up on my face. I reached up and pushed a piece of his brown, curly hair out of his face. A chill shot up my spine and I shivered. I peeked under the cover and groaned. Was I so drunk that I didn't remember this ?

"I have a serious drinking problem." I muttered. My eyes shot to there door handle as it moved from side to side. My eyes widened and I immediately started shaking Preston, trying to wake him up. He groaned, turning onto his side.

The door shot open and I screamed. Aiden stood in the doorway. "What the hell are you two doing in here?" He asked.

Preston's eyes shot open and I quickly covered myself with the cover. Preston sat up, looking around to see what was going on. "What? What happened?" He asked.

Aiden's eyes widened when he saw Preston shirtless. He groaned. "Are you serious? You couldn't keep it in your pants long enough and you had to have sex in my house?" He asked Preston.

He chuckled. "Sorry bro."

Aiden rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. "You two owe me new sheets." He called over his shoulder. I grabbed my dress off the floor and quickly slipped it on, getting out of the bed. 

I looked at Preston. "Aren't you going to get dressed?" I asked, wincing in pain. MY hand shot up to my head, messaging my temples.

His eyes filled with concern. "What's wrong?" He asked, putting on his pants.

"Hangover. I have a pounding headache." I said. He nodded, pulling his shirt over his head. We slipped on our shoes before sneaking out of the house, trying to avoid Aiden.

We got into his car and he put the key in the engine. The car to life and he pulled down the street. "So what are your plans for today?" Preston asked, glancing at me.

"I'm going to the mall with Ava." I replied, as he pulled to a stop in front of my house. He nodded, turning towards me. "What about you." I asked.

"I'm going to hang out at home all day."

I giggled. "That's all you ever do."

"It's really fun and you don't have to get dressed up." He countered.

I paused to think for a second then nodded. "True."

He chuckled, his eyes flickering between mine and my lips. He closed his eyes and started leaning towards me. I leaned in and quickly peeked his lips. "Bye Preston." I said before getting out of the car.

"Bye." He yelled back, as I stepped inside my house. All the lights were off and I could tell Mum had already left for work. She probably though I just stayed the night at Preston's house.

I walked into the kitchen, searching the cabinets for some pain medication. I found a bottle and opened it up, taking two out. I put the bottle back in the cabinets before walking towards the fridge.

I opened It up and grabbed the jug of milk. I took  a cup down from the cabinets, pouring in the cool liquid. I plopped the pills in my mouth and quickly swallowed them, chasing them with the milk. Gagging, I put the milk back inside the fridge before walked upstairs into my room.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, flopping down onto my bed. The phone rang twice before she picked up. "Hello?"

"Hey Babe." I said.