Prologue - The day before the mistake

TRIGGER WARNING : This story includes relevant social topics such as self-harm depression , as well as references to sexual content, abuse. Do not read this if you find any of these topics disturbing.

Prologue - The day before the mistake

He really need to text me back.
Tiara muttered to her best friend Kira . Tiara you really think it's a
good idea for you to leave with this boy  Kira says while brushing her long weave . Tiara rolled her eyes ignoring her friend.  I'm just trying to help you, these boys don't love you . They are gonna get what they want and leave you alone. Kira said with an attitude.

Tiara pov

Kira was very pretty and she always had boys chasing after her. She was a freshman in high school & she never had to experience rejection or even feeling unwanted. Kira been dating her boyfriend Alex for 2 years now . She would always tell me they sex stories and how fun being his girlfriend was . I was always curious because I never experienced anything like it before.

    Kira I love Rob and he loves me were not gonna do anything just be my look out when I leave. Kira really didn't wanna do this and I know but she knew that I would have done it for her. I wanted her to support  me since this was my  first real boyfriend .

Later that night

Rob texts me . we still on for tomorrow ?

Yes baby come pick me up at 8.

Alright I gotchu girl don't be scared .

I really didn't wanna do this but he is my first boyfriend. I always had strict parents so I couldn't really spend time with him.  I knew If I kept pushing him away he would get tired of it and leave like the rest did.  I knew if I wanted to keep him happy and keep us together I would have too spend time with him even if it took me sneaking behind my parents back to do so .

Bzzzz ..

Rob texts me
Listen babygirl we been talking for a couple months I'm really feeling you I'm looking forward to tomorrow .

I know right ! I can't wait to see you too.

Damn bitch wtf you smiling at your  phone like that for Kira says with a mean mug. Girlll I'm texting Rob. I replied while smirking a little. that boy just telling you what you wanna hear so he can get in your pants. how dumb could you really be?
  Kira shut the fuck up you just don't want me to be happy ,you pretend to have the perfect  relationship , your happy let me be.
Tiara there is a difference I want you to be happy ,but your being very stupid i'm not gonna sit here and watch you be stupid i'm gone. Call me when you done being stupid over a nigga. Kira screams as she's slamming the front door shut . 
At this point I'm convinced this bitch just don't want me to be happy .

This is Kira