Missing in action

Rob what did you do ? Are you okay ?
No tiara I nutted in you a lil bit , I'm gonna go get you a plan B.
What the fuck rob you did what ?! Tiara cried out. Please tell me this a fucking joke.
I slipped up tiara chill I will handle it . Just stay here I'm gone go get the plan B I'll be back in 10 mins.

Rob pov

I grabbed my gun from off the dresser and I rushed out the house. Hoping Tiara wouldn't leave .

* Calls Rell

Aye wassup fool

Look I need you to keep a eye out on my girl . I'm on the way to the store make sure she don't leave and make sure she don't make no phone calls.

Bet you left the front door unlocked ?

Yes man look stay in the front room don't go in there fucking with her I don't need yo ass scaring her off

Man I know I learned my lesson from that bitch Taylor. Still going to court behind that bullshit .

Already .

Taylor was my crazy ass baby mama that no one really knows about . Especially not tiara.
I don't really like discussing her but at one point of time I actually loved her.
I planned on moving this bitch in with me and everything but shit went left . She would bitch about me selling drugs but that's the only thing keeping diapers and clothes on my baby back . She damn sure wasn't working or doing nothing to help a nigga out. Now she won't even let me see my son. Only time she hit me up is when she need some money.

This is Taylor .

Aye man you got a cigarette? Says some bum with holes all in his shirt

Aye man you got a cigarette? Says some bum with holes all in his shirt .
Nah man i don't smoke .
I rushed in the store hoping they'd have a plan B .
After a few minutes of me looking I finally found them .
Damn 45$ for this shit . This all I got I'm not gone have enough gas money to take tiara home or get me something to eat tonight.
MAN FUCK ! I shouted while slamming the plan b down on the ground.
I rushed outside hoping to find the old man I just ran into.
Aye man come here let me holler at ya I said .
He walked up to me scratching the side of his face , wassup man you got me a cigarette?
Nah man but look I can get you a whole pack if you do me a favor. I insisted
Shit what do I have to do ? You trying to go behind this building? The old man said with a smile.
Man get yo gay ass from around me I snapped at the old man.
I hopped back in my car and drove off .
At this point I don't know what to do. In a situation like this I would call my grandma up but she gone . My big brother Glock been missing I can't get in touch with him. I know he would have helped as much as possible.

I rushed back home nervously because I don't know what to tell tiara .
I walked in the house noticing rell ass not in the front room where I told him to be .
I ran upstairs to check on Tiara and I noticed she not there . My heart instantly dropped . I ran in the bathroom to check to see if she was in there.
TIARA !! I shouted hoping she'd come out. 
I looked around to see if she'd left her phone .
        I pulled my phone out to call Tiara phone and I noticed her phone vibrating under the cover .

Kira: tiara bitch are you okay where are you
Tiara call me !!!
Tiara why you not texting back .
7 missed calls.

           I grabbed Tiara phone put it in my pocket and ran across the street  to Rell house.
I banged on the door and no one answered .

*Calls Rell phone

Man fuck this nigga not answering his phone .
Damn this all my fault I should have never trusted that nigga around my girl.
The first thing that came to mind is to call her mean ass friend Kira but I hesitated what if she get her parents involved then they get the police involved.
MAN FUCK .
Where could Tiara possibly be .

To be continued