Prologue-

8:00 the next morning

Tiara pov

*doorbell rings

I nervously opened the door , hold on baby give me 2 mins I say to him with a smile.
Girl hurry yo sexy ass up we gotta go.
I ran to the bathroom to make sure everything good . I get my house key and spray on
some bath and body works perfume and rushed out .
I nervously walked to the car.
damn baby you beautiful. He said to me before pulling out the drive way . Thanks baby .

Rob was very popular It was one of the reasons I felt so honored to be his girl. He was 2 years older than me.
So where we going ? I asked while applying my lip gloss. We going back to my crib my people at work they get off at 6 I'll have you back before then .

5 mins later
Slow the fuck down Rob why are you going to fast?
Man tiara I know what I'm doing sit back and chill you riding with a real nigga today.
Man I don't care about none of that I do care about my life so drive safe when I'm in the car with you .
Alright girl damn he said to me while pulling some weed out.
Um what are you gonna do with that I asked with an attitude.
Damn girl I'm finna roll up when we pull up in my yard you smoke ?
No Robert I don't fucking smoke and I thought you stopped. I snapped at him.

Rob pov

Thank God we finally pulled up at my house now I can roll up my shit. I dumped my weed out on the arm rest. What you keep looking at me for tiara ?
Because you really gone do this in front of me . She said with that disgusted look she be having .
Man look baby I smoke to ease my mind I'm going through alot right now . Let's talk about it baby . No tiara I don't like talking about my problems and you know that .

After a couple more puffs of my blunt now Its time to go in the house.
I smiled at tiara while she holds her nose. Chill out baby I'm done let's go in the house .
As we walking in the house I see my nigga Rell . Wassup fool he scream across the street .
Shid wassup what you finna get into I said while walking up to him and dapping him up .
Shit probably nun who that fine lil bitch you got up there ?
Man that's my girl chill out I'm feeling her Tryna see what she talking about now.
All good fool just hit me up when she leave.
As I walk back up to tiara I notice she have a attitude. Whats wrong with you baby ?
Nothing Rob let's just go in the house it's cold & you got me standing out here while you talk to your friends.
Girl who you getting a attitude with I said while unlocking the door. My room and this way I say to her. She still standing outside the door with her arms folded with her attitude .
Man Tiara come here girl .
No Rob leave me alone.
I walk up to her and give her a kiss while she push her face away.
I picked her up and carry her to my room .
Damn Rob put me down.
Naw you wanna act like a baby I'm gone treat you like one.
I look her deep into her eyes and kissed her slowly.
This what I been waiting for tiara I love them late night convos we be having on the phone but it don't get no better than this.
Yeah you right Rob I really enjoy being here with you. Let's watch Netflix and go get some snacks she says to me with a smile.

I knew my mama food stamps had cut off because she stop going to the appointments we didn't have much the little we did have we had it because of my drug money .
I look around and I see a box of popcorn that's been here before my grandma passed away. I hope popcorn don't expire cause this shit old I thought to myself .
I tried to find something else but we really didn't have much usually my big brother Glock would have brought something over but that nigga been missing for months now . As I warm the popcorn up I realize I left my gun upstairs . Damn I hope tiara don't see it.
* BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP
I grabbed the popcorn and my mama last Sprite and rushed upstairs.
Damn baby you already found a movie I said while getting in the bed.
Yes this is a scary movie I been wanting to watch now I have somebody to watch it with she said while opening up the bag of popcorn .

10 movies into the movie

Damn my dick hard as fuck .
I knew she was a virgin but I think she really care for me I wonder how far she will go with me .
I sat tiara up and laid her down on her back and I noticed she dozed off.
I kissed her softly. tasting the butter from the popcorn on her lips. Baby get up I whispered to her.
She smiled a little while turning her head the other way .
You so sexy tiara .
I know she not sleep all the way I slapped her ass hoping she'd wake up.
She turned over smiling at me. She pulled me into her and start tonguing my ass down.
Fuck girl you better stop before you start something.
She kept going at this point I know she want it the way she kissing me and rubbing all over me.
I sat up and took my all white polo shirt off And started kissing her neck.
She moaned softly and pulled me closer to her.
I pulled her tights down and noticed she wasn't wearing no panties
Aw man you knew what the fuck was going on I said to her
Yes she giggled
I started rubbing on her pussy and tongue kissing  her.
I really didn't like eating pussy but she a virgin and ain't no telling when I'll get the chance to ever get another virgin.
I laid her on her back and I started kissing between her thighs I felt chills coming down her body.
I kissed lower and started eating that pussy.
I put my whole mouth on it and started sucking and licking all over her clit.
YESSSS DADDDYY. She moaned while rubbing my waves .
I started licking that clit fast like I seen on this porn video .
She pushed my face away and squirted all over my sheets.
Damn girl look at you making a mess I said while kissing that sweet pussy.

Tiara pov

I sat up and started snatching Rob pants off.
I never sucked dick before but I remember kira telling me how she hated it .
I nervously grabbed his dick and started licking on the tip of it . Watching him bite down on his lip while I licked the tip turned me on so much it made me wanna be even more freaky . I started sucking the tip slowly and I went further down
Fuckk tiara don't stop. He said to me while moving my hair out my face .
I spit on his dick and kept sucking while beating it like Kira said she did.
Man tiara baby I love you he said to me while his body started to shake.
Rob pushed me off him and laid me on my back. He started rubbing on my clit.
Yesss Rob I moaned while throwing my head back .
He slid his dick it in so slow
My body started shaking instantly and I started digging my acrylic nails in his back .
He started to speed up.
After a couple of strokes it started to hurt but he was enjoying it so much I didn't want him to stop .
All I can hear is Kira saying " mama ain't raise no pussy ". So I took that shit.
After a couple strokes he nutted all over my stomach .
OH SHIT TIARA ..

This is Rob

To be continued