Chapter Three

•Lost Memories•

I reached over to the bag besides me.I wonder how you open it? Thirty minutes passed by and I still couldn't open.I groaned angrily.Then I spotted something and pulled on it and it opened.Laughing I did it over and over again, seeing as though it were fun.

I soon notice that there were stuff inside.I pressed the button for the nurse to come to my room.There was these pretty things and even a small rectangular shaped thing that had a paper attached onto it.

The door opened and a lady came in.

"Hi Mac-"She began to say,but I interrupted her from continuing.

"It's Ariyah actually.Nooo I want it to be Clarissa"I told the lady smiling.

"Okay Clarissa.Is there anything that you want?"She asked me.

"Yes.Can you tell me what these things are and what they are used for?"I asked her.Nodding she came and sat down next to me.She took the purple bag from me.

"This right here is a duffle bag.There are many types of bags,but this one is a duffle bag"She explained.She pulled out these weird looking things with wholes in some parts."These are clothes"She told me as she began to say, but I wasn't really paying any attention.My eyes wandered over to a rectangular object.I pressed the but in the bottom middle and it lit up, making me drop it, instantly."That's just your phone Clarissa?"Explained the nurse.

Wait what? Who's Clarissa."What's going on? Who are you? Who is this Clarissa?"I began to ask while panicking, my breathing began to get harder and faster.My heart monitor began beeping like crazy."Help!"The lady yelled and soon another lady came in.My vision began draining away.I could barely notice anything.I could feel my lungs closing out, barely letting me get any air."Mackenzie can you hear me?"A voice asked before everything went black once again.