A Beautiful Princess - Mina (twice)

Hi my little doves, I was gonna introduce this story and explain it but then I was like "Nah! I'll let the story explain itself" Enjoy! 

--

Mina's p.o.v 

Once upon a time there was this lovely princess (that's you) who had everything you could ever wish for. She was beautiful, gracious, kind, caring, loyal and smart. The only thing she didn't have that I did was magic. You guessed it, i'm a wizard  

And, I know what you're thinking but no, I am not a villain. I'm just a poor wizard that lives alone in the forest. And yes, I could magic myself up some wealth and stuff like that but that's not what I want. 

What I want is the princess, I want her to be my wife. I love her very much by I know that she doesn't see me as anything more then the poor wizard who helped saved her kingdom and wanted nothing as a repayment  because, you know, asking for her hand in marriage  would be crazy and also illegal this is the 1846 after all. 

So, I sit here. Alone in my cottage wondering if anyone, preferably the princess would ever love someone like me.

****

Your p.o.v 

I was sitting in the throne room watching many princes and lords trying there best to "win my heart" but I had declined them all so far, not because I was super picky because my heart belongs to another. But, I unfortunately can't be with that person due to the laws that I attend to revoke once I am queen, if my king allows me but like I said, I need a king to become a queen.

My thoughts were interrupted by my mothers discouraged voice "y/n, you have to chose a suitor one day" She puts her cold hands on my arm as I turn my attention from the lords to her "I know mother, but I'm just not ready plus, all these men are quite discusting or just not for me" She sighed before speaking once again "They cannot all be pleasing but you have to pick one. Your father didn't pick me because of my personality and i'm being honest, it was all because of my looks, so chose based on the looks... and wealth" 

She isn't kidding, my mother knows she has flaws, lots of them but she is beautiful. That's the thing, none of them are appealing because i'm in love with a woman. A Beautiful Wizard, the one and only who saved our kingdom. But she probably thinks i'm nothing but a rich, royal princess.

****

Mina's p.o.v

It was announced today that the princess had chosen her prince. Once her parents were to pass away, they were to become King and Queen of the Kingdom and I would remain a lonely wizard forever in love with A Beautiful Princess

--

Did you guys like this? Was it good? Leave feedback please

Hope you doves enjoyed this :) - Carter