Nolivia to the Rescue!

Olivia's POV

     I was in my room talking with Noah when someone came in crying. I looked and it was Courtney. "Courtney! What's wrong?" I said as I moved Courtney to the bed and Noah smartly left. "Shhh....ayne!" "What did he do! If he broke your heart Noah and Wes can teach him a lesson!" I said getting defensive. "No..oo..! Don...'t hurt....him!" I was so confused. "Can you tell me what happened so I can fix it?" I said wiping her tears. "On the road trip here......So...hinki held my ha...nd! Shhhh...ayne...ss..aw." Shit! I forgot about that! She kept talking. "And.....I..I held...Ian..n's hand to..o!" "Its okay Courtney. You can just breathe and go talk to Shayne and fix everything!"

Noah's POV

     "Courtney! What's wrong?" I was listening outside the door. "Shhh....ayne!" But I had heard enough. I went to Shayne's room to find him sleeping. I shook him carelessly until he woke up. He yawned and said "Oh hey Noah. What do you want?" "What did you do to Courtney!" He then looked down. "Answer me!" "She held Sohinki's hand on the road trip here and Ian's at the bull riding. I tried to get her to talk to me but she wouldn't. After I said 'I'm not mad' all she said was 'You should be' and left." I looked at him in shock. She held their hands? "Sorry I accused you. I just.." "It's fine." He said cutting me off. "I have an idea." I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards Olivia's door. I looked back at Shayne and I hit something and fell. "Ow! Sorry." We both said. I looked down and it was Olivia. Courtney and Shayne also fell on each other. We both smiled and laughed. "So we'll just be going." Pushing them into our room and going to theirs. "I hope it works out." I say and she kisses my cheek. "It will."

Courtney's POV

     I looked at the ground. I don't deserve Shayne. "Courtney..." I can't. "Courtney..." I can't! "Courtney..." "I can't!" I yelled aloud on accident. "What can't you do?" "Be with you! I can't! You don't love me back anway. And I messed up everything! I can't!!" He then grabbed my waist and kissed me. I wanted to pull back, but I need him. He pulled back and said "I don't care that you held their hands. I would like if you told me what happened, but you don't have to." He was still holding my waist. "Well, Sohinki put his hand over mine on the road here and I tried to move it but when I tried he lifted his up. Ian, I held his because we both kinda put out our hands at the same place so I just went with it but he knows we are together so I don't think he thought it was bad or he thought we were friends and it was ok or..." He interrupted me by kissing me. "I have concluded that I don't care anymore and that I love you anyway." He said laughing. I chuckled and we went back to our room hand in hand. When we got there Noah and Olivia were kissing. "GET A ROOM!" Shayne yelled laughing. Olivia rolled her eyes. "You guys most likely kissed considering your holding hands and you made up, so its ok if we do too." said Noah. They both left and went back to their room. I just decided to go to sleep and Shayne did too. I cuddled into his chest and fell asleep.