A Glass of Alcohol and A Cup of Coffee

I can do this! Chandra Jenner told herself before going in the building. The building where her fame and fortune began. Kioloto Industry, located in the center of New York City. Ran by the famous Derrik Kioloto. It specified on phones, cameras, tablets, or any gadget.

Chandra opened the door of the crystal-like building and the smell of luscious coffee slapped her tiny nose. She was greeted by her so-called "minions" also known as her co-workers who worked under her. She just nodded and directly went to her white office.

"Sally! I want you here! NOW!?" She shouted at her new receiver to her assistant, Sally, who was across the line. In a matter of seconds, a tiny nerdy ginger appeared.

"WHY THE HELL IS MY RECEIVER BLACK?!" Chandra slammed the table, causing the girl to jump and shake. "Um... I thought-"

Chandra gave her a blank look. "You thought? Thought what? Huh? Well, you should have thought about your job. You're fired!" She stood and pointed at the door and the girl rushed out of the room.

A bunch of eyes were darted on Chandra. "What? Get back to work!" They immediately resumed on what they were doing. Chandra rolled her eyes and calmed herself down. Suddenly her phone rang. She picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Boo!"

"What do you need, Frank?"

"What's up? Bad day?"

"Yes... Just fired Sal... Sand... Who-cares-what-her-name-is! Can you be my assistant?"

"As if! I want to live!"

"Very funny, Frank..."

"You know what you need? You need a warm jacuzzi bath with Starbucks coffee... sounds good?"

"Sure... I'll come over. Is 4pm good?"

"Perfect! See you there!"

Frank and Chandra were best friends since they were in their moms' bellies. They were neighbors and their parents were business partners. They were inseparable, invincible, and totally invisible when they were in high school. But now, they were big time! Everybody worshipped them. Sometimes, Frank would open up the topic about being more than friends. But unfortunately, Chandra is in a serious relationship with her job.

10am

11am

12nn

1pm

2pm

"Greta, I'm leaving early." Chandra informed Greta, the receptionist. "Goodbye Ms. Jenner. I'll make sure to inform Mr. Kioloto." Chandra nodded and headed to her car. Before going to Frank's, she stopped by her condo to get her bikini and personal stuff. Her phone vibrated.

Frank Romesde

'I'm at Starbucks, what do you want?'

"What?!" She froze in anger. How could he not know? Her phone vibrated again.

Frank Romesde

'Just kidding! 😘 Don't be mad. I'll get your usual. Haha"

She quickly replied.

'I'm going to drown you later! 👹👍'

She tossed her phone inside her bag and headed outside. It didn't take her too long to arrive at Frank's penthouse. He just lived a few blocks away.

Frank's dad was the owner of the Gilgates Company. So, basically he was the heir of the world. He could buy anything he desired. Sleep with any VS model he wanted. Not just because of his money but also he has looks. And not to mention, a great fashion sense.

Chandra pressed on 39th floor. She was welcomed by Hawaiian music and a topless Frank in a grass skirt in front of her. "Welcome to paradise!" Frank welcomed her in a Jamaican accent and placed a flower necklace on her neck. "Come, strip your clothes and change into your paradise outfit for your splendrous coffee awaits." Frank led her to her room, still using the accent. "We'll wait for you outside." He added.

Wait. We?

What was he talking about?

________________________

Soo!!! How was it? I just love writing this! I'm going to update tomorrow so!!! keep reading and share3x!!!

Vote!

Comment!

Follow me!

Love, HUCKLEBEAR ❤️❤️