GACC: six: Trust you Gut

"Deal?"

"Deal."

Chandra and Daniel were having coffee in a café down the streets of New York. They shook hands and Chandra stood up. "I better get going..." She brushed her Dolce pencil skirt and bid her goodbye's and thanks. Daniel grabbed her wrist.

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Tomorrow"

50 mins and 59 seconds ago...

"I just don't want to hurt him... But if I continue this act; I'll hurt him even more." Chandra sighed and covered her face. "I just don't know what to do..." She took another sip. Daniel suddenly grinned as if he had the greatest idea.

"What?" Chandra asked.

"Okay. Let's make a deal. This will be a symbiotic kind of deal. if you don't know what symbiotic means it me-" Chandra was pissed so, she cut him off. "I know what it means! Get to the point!" She slammed her fist again.

"First, let's discuss your benefits from me." Chandra nodded and took out her laptop from the Kioloto Industries and started typing. "I'll help you with your Frank problems, and make you more immune to alcohol..." Chandra laughed heavily causing the other people to look at them strangely.

"Why are you laughing?" He looked at Chandra strangely and sipped on his coffee. She stopped laughing and stared at him.

"Okay. How about your benefits?" she asked him while tapping the table impatiently. "Oh, it's simple!" He smiled.

Well, this is strange... Chandra thought to herself.

"Spill it already! ugh!" She slammed her fists onto the table. "okay, okay..." Daniel held his hands up.

"I only need one thing from you..." he paused and looked at Chandra in the eyes. She stared back.

~Stare

"I want you to be my friend." He said.

"What!?" She laughed. "That's it?" she continued. "okay. I'll try. "Great." Daniel smiled at her, as if he was relieved or whatever.

"So, if I'm going to be friends with you, you'll help me with my problems... Sounds good to me." She sipped her coffee and wrote down her number on a tissue paper and gave it to Daniel.

"Here, my number. I think you would need it. See? I'm getting to it." Daniel got the paper and typed the number in his phone.

"So, is it a Deal?"

"Deal."

They shook hands and Chandra stood up. "I better get going..." She brushed her Dolce pencil skirt and bid her goodbye's and thanks. Daniel grabbed her wrist.

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Tomorrow"

----------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey!!!

Sorry if I was inactive or if I was sorta like a ghost...

Promise, I'll be updating soon.

I'm not dead, okay?

LOVE you guys!

Remember,

Vote

Comment

Share!

Follow me!

Xoxo,

hucklebear❤️❤️