GACC: Three: Wait...

Daniel thought about it. But he didn't want Frank to do it that way... But he didn't also want to make Frank angry.

He shrugged it off. "I won't do it. You should be the one who's putting the effort, not me. I hope you can understand..." he gave the ring to Frank and patted his shoulder and walked towards the door.

Chandra went out because she was done changing into her "paradise outfit". As she heads outside, she brushed past a blonde wearing a tank top that exposed his not-so muscular shoulders.

She stopped and turned around. "Hey!" getting the attention of the blonde dude. The guy looked back and gave her a smile. "Oh, I'm Daniel, an old friend of Frank. I assume we haven't met before?" He held out his hand and Chandra shook it.

"Chandra." before she could continue, Frank jumped in their small conversation. "So, I see you've met each other! Come, let's go outside! Daniel serves the best drinks!" Frank said festively with his Jamaican accent. He dragged the two outside and they sat on the stools as Daniel prepares the drinks.

He served the drinks to the two and waited for their responses. As Chandra pick up the glass Frank interrupted her.

"I wouldn't drink that, Ms. Light Drinker." he teased her and Daniel laughed. "I am not a light drinker!" She protested, trying to regain her pride.

"Oh reálly? Then, please explain what happened on Jeremy Howards party when we were nineteen." He stood up and made weird steps as if he's flying. Daniel cracked up and started banging the counter top. "What the hell is that?" He asked while stuttering.

"Don't tell him! OH. MY. GOSH!" Chandra shrieked as she chased after Frank. "Okay! She had her first alcohol during a party and she was so drunk that she started dancing like this." He danced like animals and mimicking their sounds.

"I didn't know you had it in you!" Daniel teased and Chandra's face reddened in embarrassment. "Stop it! I'll prove to you that I'm not a light drinker!" She gulped down the drink empty.

What is this?

Coffee?

Alcohol?

Whatever it is, it sure is strong! And good!

The taste of alcohol burned her throat. She was going to puke but she managed to pull herself together.

"What is this?" Chandra asked Daniel amusingly. "Alfee. A mixture of alcohol and coffee..." Daniel was not very proud as he told Chandra what it was.

Chandra stood up unconsciously and went to the tub. Frank and Daniel followed after her. Frank sat beside Chandra and Daniel sat in front of them.

Chandra was feeling tipsy and slowly losing her common sense.

Look at that little bird!

She was not just tipsy, she was drunk. But she had to remain her frame. She didn't want them to tease her again. She saw Daniel looking at her with a hint of worry in his eyes. He mouthed an "are you okay?" to her and she nodded. She looked to her side and saw Frank nodding to Daniel. Daniel stood and went out of the jacuzzi.

"I have to tell you something." she was starting to have blurry visions and couldn't quite understand what he was saying. "Sure."

He held out a ring.

A flower!

"More than friends?"

What? I thought that we're already best friend... oooohhh!!! mega best friends!

"Sure... why not?" Frank hugged her tightly.

Why was he so happy all of a sudden?

They remained on that position until Chandra fell into a deep sleep.

She was awakened by the sound of the car door closing. She looked around the car causing some pain in her head.

"Oww!" she exclaimed. The car door opened and saw the blonde guy from earlier. " Who are you?" she asked while rubbing her temples. The guy gave her a poker face.

"I'm Daniel. From earlier?." She couldn't remember anything. "What happened a while ago." She asked, still confused.

"You were drunk! I knew it!" He smirked and slowly slipped his hands on her body. "Whoah, whoah, whoah! What do you think you're doing!?"

"I'm trying to help you. Plus, I wouldn't want to do something to you."

"Am I that ugly?"

"No, you have a boyfriend."

"What!? I do not!"

"Yes. you. do!"

"Who?"

"I'll tell you later... I have to get you up to your room. Now help me out."

They got out of the car with Chandra on his arms. They got to her condo and placed her on her bed.

"Now tell me." Chandra said with dopey eyes. Daniel told her everything that happened earlier.

"OH MY GOSH! I THOUGHT HE WAS GAY!"

----------------•

Hello!!! I hope you like it! please suggest anything that you would like to see in this book! just comment it and I'll try!

Remember,

Vote

Comment

Share

Love, HUCKLEBEAR