Stop Being So Rude

(Y/N pov)

I was Fighting Anti-bug with Ladybug and Chat Noir. By the time Ladybug purified the Akuma, it was extremely late and we all went our separate ways. I went home and detransformed and gave my kwamii some food and went to bed.

 The next day

My annoying alarm went off and I threw it at the wall and then I got up and got dressed and did my (H/C) hair in a ponytail and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my (F/C) bag and ran out of the house. When I got to school Chole tripped me and Adrien grabbed me and I fell into him. I started to blush and then Adrien said: "are you okay (Y/N)?" 

 "Oh uhh y-yeah this is a little weird..." 

"How is this 'a little weird'?" 

"Well Chole tripped me and she maybe she thought I was going to hit the ground but..." then before I could finish my sentence he said "but I was right there and I caught you so you didn't get hurt" 

 "H-How did u know what I was going to say" 

 "I saw the whole thing while I was walking but when I saw that you were going to get hurt I wanted to prevent that from happening" 

 "well thanks for helping me before I got hurt because of Chole" before Adrien could say something else to me the bell rang. I got up off him and walked to class as Adrien followed behind me.

(after class when it was time for lunch)

Me and Alya and Marinette were sitting together when Chole and Sabrina came up to me. Chole grabbed my shoulder and stood me up and turned me to her and then she said "WHY DID ADRIEN HELP YOU?! HE'S MINE AND IF I COULD I WOULD HAVE MADE SURE HE DIDN'T HELP YOU"  (Waring there is a lot of swearing coming your way. read at your own risk) I yelled back her "WHY THE HELL DID YOU EVEN GRAB ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION" I don't usually cuss but I was trying to protect my self. Before Chole could say something back to me Adrien pushed her away from me and yelled at Chole and said "WHY ARE YOU BULLYING (Y/N)!? THAT'S NOT COOL AT ALL AND I DON'T LIKE IT HOW YOU BULLY EVERYONE AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF AND NOT ANYONE ELSE. NOW BACK OFF OR I WILL ASK MY FATHER TO SEW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.  AND FOR YOUR FATHER I WILL TELL THE POLICE THAT YOUR FATHER SPOILS YOU AND DOES EVERYTHING YOU SAY!!!!!" and Chole had a stunned and sad expression on her face and then she said, "NONE OF THAT IS TRUE....." Then before Chole could finish he yelled "I SAW YOU DO THAT TO (Y/N) 2 FUCKING TIMES BITCH AND I'M SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF IT AND NO ONE LIKES YOU NOT EVEN SABRINA YOU USE HER AS UR TOY OR A SLAVE BECAUSE YOU MAKE HER DO ALL YOUR FUCKING WORK BECAUSE APPARENTLY AS YOU WOULD SAY YOU HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THAN WORK" 

 "WELL UR FUCKING WRONG ADRIEN...." I jump and I yell at Chole  "LISTEN UP CHOLE IF you're GOING TO CUSS ADRIEN OUT I WILL DO THE FUCKING SAME TO YOU!! BITCH LEAVE ADRIEN THE FUCK ALONE YOU ASSHOLE I DON'T FUCKIN LIKE IT SO LEAVE EVERYONE THE FUCK ALONE AND STOP MAKING SABRINA DO ALL YOUR FUCKING WORK AND DO IT YOUR FUCKING SELF ASS HOLE YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DO THINGS YOUR SELF NO MORE HAVING PEOPLE DO IT FOR YOU BITCH!!" Chloe was shocked to hear (Y/N) and Adrien saying so many cuss words every time so she cussed back at (Y/N) and Adrien. "I HAVE FUCKING REASONS TO WHY I DO THIS STUFF. BUT NO ONE HERE EVER HAS THE FUCKING TIME TO LISTEN TO ME.!"

"THAT'S RIGHT BECAUSE YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU COULD WHATEVER YOU FUCKING WANT WHENEVER YOU WANT" I was tired of yelling so I sat back down and sighed out of breath due to all the yelling

E/N: Well how about that. I finished the first chapter for her only because Author-chan is always busy with stuff so I finished it for her your welcome everyone. (please don't think of this as a bad thing. I got permission from her to do this. I am also her friend in real life. we meet at a summer camp and we've known each other for about 3 week's to a month now so yea)