Nipple piercing (nsfw)

Tori and tam Thing. Annnd I'm gross

Tamara pov

Today was boring. Ell, Matilda, and tori left to go to the mall for something tori wanted and I stayed home because I really didn't care. I strolled down on my phone to call ell to see when she would come back it's almost been 3 hours.

"Hello?"

"Hey ell its tam when are you guys coming ba-

"AHHHG OW OW OW OW OH MY GOD THIS HURTS!!"  I raised a brow at my phone then frowned. That was tori's voice. Yes tori may annoy me but she's still my girlfriend and hearing her in pain isn't that nice.

"Mattie tell her to be quite I'm on the phone!" I heard ell whisper then a small whimper from tori.

"Ell what the hell? Let me talk to tori is she ok?"

"Uh chrrrr sorry you're chrrrr breaking chrrrr up chhrrr call later"

"I know your making that sound with your mouth e-" and then she hung up leaving me confused. I tried to call Matilda but she didn't pick up I knew tori wouldn't because she was doing something. My mind began to wonder what if she was really hurt? Nah ell would have called 911 for anything. Mmm maybe she's getting a tattoo? Heh that would be sorta hot on her. Maybe she would get one in between her check like the ones on Instagram oooh that would be really hot. I spammed ell to tell me what was going on but she only kept telling me sorry.

About 30 minutes later I hear I car door close I walked over to the door and opened it glaring at ell and Matilda.

"Wanna explain where my girlfriend is?" I growled. Ell raised her hands up in defense while Matilda point to the car. Tori got out slowly then noticed me and waved. I speed walked over to here and looked her body up and down. Nothing seemed out of place maybe she really did get a tattoo.

"Aww what? You checking me out."

"Shut up I need to see more skin." That last part was meant for my head but it came out. Tori looked at ell and pointed at the car she got the sign and dragged Matilda back into the car.

"We are gonna- I don't know? Got out for drinks or maybe hit up Edd and Matt to hang. Later nerds" ell said slightly annoyed. tori giggled and grabbed my hand leading me back inside the house closing the door after us.

"Why did they leave?"

"You said you wanted to see more skin. Where you lying abo-"

"No no no I do. Shit I always wanna see more skin on you babe I just thought you would take it as a joke." Tori hummed then leaned up against me. Tori wasn't the smallest girl she was about normal height 5'4 while I on the other hand was 6 foot so she reached alittle bit under my chest which was fine. Tori reached for the bottom of my hoodie and tugged on it.

"I think we should get started do you think?" I gulped the nodded. She clapped her hands together then jumped into my arms I got a good gripe on her butt so she wouldn't fall.

"Take me up stairs!"

"Is there a please?"

"Do you not want to have amazing sex with your sexy girlfriend?"

"Point taken" I carried tori up stairs a few times I pretended I would drop her just to hear her squeak in fear then giggle. I kicked open Tori's door and rushed over to the bed basically tackling her on it.

"OH MY GOD! Tamara you're such a nerd!!" She laughed out luckily I didn't hurt her this time. Let's say I tackle her a lot.

"Only for the queen of nerds" she bit her bottom lip and brought me down to her.