Chapter 18

There I was waiting at the gate to wish Uncle Jiraiya off to Amegakure with Lady Tsunade and Kakashi. We said our goodbyes and he went. I walked with Kakashi back to the village and we went to go get some ramen.

"We haven't seen eachother in awhile huh?"
"Well that's because you're always on a mission haha."
"Maybe next time you can join? Just gotta make sure with Lady Tsunade."
"Yeah!"

I give Kakashi a big smile as we eat our noodles. Its funny because he's always wearing his mask and I seen his face multiple times while everyone else is like 'Kakashi take off your mask' or 'I wanna see your face!' I find it hilarious honestly.
I really love Kakashi and Jiraiya with all my heart and I wouldn't know how to deal with anything if they just died on a mission.
Kakashi and I finished our noodles and then parted ways. He had to take care of something for Tsunade. I on the other hand, I went to explore more of the village. I walked up and downstairs and walked dusty pathways. As I was on my way, I see Konohamaru just chilling alone.

"Konohamaru!"
"Huh?Mila!"
"Hey. Whatcha up too?"
"Nothing just out for a walk. You?"
"Same I have nothing to do."

- three days later -
"Mila...I'm sorry..."
"SORRY?! YOU SENT HIM ON A DANGEROUS MISSION!"
"Mila calm down."
"No all you guys go to hell!"

Tears running down my face heavily. I slam Tsunades office door and walked out. As I made my way down the hall I past by Shikamaru who I seen this very morning. All I want to do is run, run as far as I could. Now all I have left is Kakashi but he's barley in the village anymore, always out and about.
It had already been sundown and I've been in my apartment locked away staring out in the distance while sitting on my bed.
Suddenly a few knocks were place on my door.

"Mila? You in there? Its Kakashi, Shikamaru, and Kiba."

I stay silent.

"MILA I KNOW YOURE IN THERE. I SMELL YOU!"

Honestly having Kiba as a friend and when I wanna be alone he'll find me instantly. I think quick and change my clothes and put the ones I was wearing on my bed. I open my bedroom window and sneak out onto the roof. I hear my door being broken down.

"Dang, she's gone."
"Don't worry, she's just having a hard time she'll come around. But in the mean time still look for her. Please."
"Yes Kakashi-Sensei"

It had already change to the night dark sky and I made my way to the top of Hokage tower again like always. But this time was different I didn't just go to the rooftop I walked up the several staircases to the monuments and onto the swinging stage that hangs over. I sit down with my arms hugging my knees. I look to the village where I could see everything from a far. Thinking to myself 'I have to do everything before I die because I may never know so I have to do everything I wish.' I stop thinking and just cried uncontrollably. Uncle Jiraiya is dead with his body no where to be found. Jiraiya is dead...