「❣ reason # 4 ❣」

the four of them already arrived at brand new music's building. after a long time of 'flirtings' as woojin said, they already arrived there.

they walked side by side and greeted the staffs had greeted them first.

"CEO-nim is surely hot-headed right now. he will let out fire from his mouth. he will definitely kill us." daehwi said exaggeratedly.

woojin just shrugged. donghyun and youngmin just let out a small laugh.

❣❣❣

"i told the four of you to come early here but as expected, you are all late again." their CEO said, disappointed.

"sorry CEO-nim. donghyun hyeong and youngmin hyeong are really slow when it comes to picking their clothes. we are really sorry." daehwi said while pouting.

rhymer just let out a chuckle.

"all of you need to practice hard since produce 101 season 2's first filming is already coming. all of you need to show them that brand new music trainees are not just nothing, alright? i already informed the four of you about this last few months, right? and i know that all of you made your preparations. just do all your best during the show." rhymer said those so-called-"words of wisdom", it was according to daehwi.

"yes!" they all said.

"proceed to your practice room. do your best in practicing." rhymer said.

"yes. see you again later, CEO." youngmin said as the four of them went out of their CEO's office.

daehwi let out a deep sigh and of course, youngmin noticed that.

"what's the matter daehwi-ya?"

"am i going to do well in that survival show?" daehwi asked worriedly.

youngmin smiled at the younger one. "of course, you will." youngmin assured him and patted his head.

daehwi giggled. "we will do well. we will."

❣❣❣

all of them became really frustrated and nervous. frustrated because they don't know if are they capable with this things and nervous because they just have short time to prepare, though, they are all prepared already but not their minds.

"we will never get this right. we will all end up being in F rank, i swear." woojin said frustratedly.

"this is really hard. i don't know if we are capable to this, if we can do well. aish! this is really frustrating!" daehwi whined.

youngmin was just eyeing the younger ones while he is drinking his water. he understand the kids, they are just kids that doesn't have enough self-esteem and determination. they just thought everything was hard for them even though they can do it.

•••

donghyun is observing the kids and youngmin. he knows that anytime soon, youngmin will talk to them just like a mother who is lecturing his children. that's one of the reasons why he loves youngmin so much, his motherly like image.

donghyun saw how youngmin approached the two. he is really gentle and caring. donghyun felt his heart was almost melting because of that scene.

"i know the both of you are just scared, but don't be too negative. i know the both of you will do well. just believe in yourselves and don't give up that easily." he heard youngmin. he loves how youngmin talk to the younger ones. he is really calm and gentle.

"hyeong, you are like my mom. you sounded like my mom." daehwi teased.

"well, i'm your parent here." youngmin teased back and grabs daehwi.

"yah! hyeong!"

youngmin starts tickling daehwi. the younger laughed out loud. his laugh is like a literal kid that makes everyone smile.

"woojin hyeong, help meeeee!" daehwi screamed while laughing.

donghyun can't help but to laugh. this moment is so precious.

•••

they are on their way back to their dorm. the younger ones are sleeping at the back of the car. youngmin was the one who is driving the car and donghyun is sitting on the shotgun sit.

"youngmin hyeong..." donghyun broke the silence.

"hmm?" youngmin replied, his attention is still on the road.

"wanna know the fourth reason?" donghyun asked. a bit

"of course, i want to know." youngmin said as he let out a chuckle. 

donghyun breathed deeply and looked to the elder who is driving with his full attention was on the road.

"i love you because you are our vitamin. you are the one who gave us positivevibes when we are having hard times. i love you because of that attitude of yours. i don't care about your flaws. i love you because you are yourself."

even though it's dark because its already night time, donghyun can still see how youngmin blushed. he laughed.

"look at yourself, you are blushing!" donghyun teased.

"i hate you donghyun! why you always make me feel like this?" youngmin whined.

"the more you hate, the more you love. i love you too, youngmin." donghyun said sincerely while looking at youngmin.

youngmin smiled at donghyun. smile with full of love and happiness.

❁✿❁

yay! back after many many many years lmao. so overreacting though. the news about youngmin and donghyun will going to debut makes me wake up from my deathbed HAHAHAHAHA.  also JBJ's debut omg. i am going to dieeeeeee bc wanna one will debut plus ym x dh debut, samuel's debut, jbj's debut, hotshot's comeback, nu'est's comeback, yh boys' debut, cre.kerz' debut. sht are they going to kill me? aaaaaaaaaaaaaa. see you again on my future updates! byeeeee!