「❣ reason # 1 ❣」

"So, what is your reason # 1?" youngmin asked. he is looking at donghyun straight into his eyes. it was a bit creepy, he is smiling like crazy. well, he is crazy. crazy because of donghyun.

"why so impatient youngmin hyeong? and please can you distant yourself? you are creeping me out." donghyun whined. he broke their eye contact because it gives him shivers to his spine.

at the side of his eye, he saw youngmin smiled. the smile that makes his heart go crazy. 

"my number one reason is...." donghyun was about to say it but his speech is interrupted because of youngmin's scream.

"Ahhhhh! Aniyoooo! I'm not ready—" youngmin screamed but his scream stopped when donghyun and his lips touched.

donghyun's hand grab youngmin's head closer to him. he deepened their kiss. suddenly, youngmin pushed him a little and smiled. donghyun smiled back.

they are both catching their breaths. smiling like idiot to each other.

"you know, my number one reason why I love you is your angelic smile. I love you because you share your smile to everyone. Even you are hurting, you are still smiling. I love you for being like that."  donghyun revealed.

"Ahhhhh! I told you, I am not ready!!!!" youngmin screamed once again. he leaned himself to the younger's chest. he hid his face. he is blushing. damn red, just like his hair.

donghyun just laughed and he gave  his youngmin hyeong a hug, a tight hug.

✿❁✿

cheesy. okay. ew. too much cringe. bye.