Should've been

"How did you convince me to come again? I strongly remember me being against this the whole month you planned this."
Changkyun groaned, sulkily trudging behind Jooheon as they made their way on to the busy street.

The two were on their way to a local pub a few blocks away from their shared apartment. Jooheon insisted it was just a few friends from high school but Changkyun knows which few these are.
And he's not liking it.
Not one bit. 
Changkyun kept reminding the other that he had better things that do than to go out on a Friday night.
Like studying.
Or sleeping. Or nothing.

"Stop whining, you brat. We barely see them anymore these days and I miss them. And I'm sure they miss you too."

"HA. That's a good one. Are we going to an open mic night for some comedy show tonight? You'll definitely win over the crowd with that stuff."
Changkyun retorted.

Jooheon gave him a glare, or rather a look that says I'm-so-done-with-your-sarcasm.
Changkyun hated that look.

"Fine! Gosh, I'll be nice.
And if you don't remember well, it was them who hated me throughout high school, not the other way around." Changkyun mumbled.
Jooheon chuckled lightly and slowed his pace to match Changkyun's to throw his right arm around the younger one's shoulder.

"That was high school! That was five? Or maybe six years ago... I'm not sure. But my point is the person I was back then is different from the person that I am right now. And neither are you. And neither are they."

Changkyun took a deep breath and just gave up. He never really won against Jooheon in any of their arguments, really.

"Now come on, we're here."

Changkyun looked at the pub and thought it was more of a club than a pub.
A neon sign bright above the entrance and buff bouncer right by the door.

Changkyun is really regretting coming here.

"Shownu-hyung said they're all in there now. Let's go."

And with that Jooheon dragged Changkyun by the shoulders and went inside.

-
Changkyun's POV

You may think I'm I'm over reacting but you have no idea who these people are.

And I do.

These people are gonna be the same group that was the epitome of high school perfection.

Let me explain.

The youngest, Jooheon, is by far the best and nicest one in their group. Or the whole school.
He's the class comedian that every teacher smiles at and the cool classmate everyone in class calls their friend.
He's kinda cute, to be honest. But not my type.
I became close with him when a group of juniors were teasing me about my accent and he defended me. I was a transferee student my freshmen year and I didn't know anyone by then. You know, the typical loner-transferee-student bit.

The oldest was probably the polar opposite of Jooheon.
A big, buff, and stoic jock that looks like he could snap me in half if he accidentally stepped on me.
The first time Jooheon introduced me to him I reached out my hand for a handshake and he just stared me down.
I still have nightmares sometimes.

The second oldest is Wonho.
Holy shit. Ok, look.
Imagine Jooheon and Shownu merged as one pale, muscular guy with a nice personality and an amazing smile.
He was nice and really pretty and he was the best at their animation class so I once asked for advice, but he gave me one look and decided I'm not worth his time.
Besides, he was too occupied with a bunch of guys and girls always following him.