Chapter 7

+4 weeks

This past month has been so good! Me and Natasha really get along, we've been out quite a few times and I really like her. Nothing has happened yet though.
I got out of bed and grabbed some breakfast and walked straight to my office. I checked some work emails and then decide to finish writing a new song I was doing.
I not really a singer, I just release a new single every now and then because I want to concentrate more on acting. I've released 5 songs in that's 2/3 years and they've been really big hits, all getting to number 1 and stay there for a few weeks.
A while later I finished the song and walked into our home studio that we have. I began to add a beat that would sound good with the song, I like doing all of it by myself. I then recorded the whole the song, but it just didn't feel right. I kept playing it back and it was missing something.
My mom then walked in.
"Mom, what is this song missing?" I asked her. I then played it her.
"That's amazing, Lucas" she said.
"What is it missing though? Shall I make it more slower, or what?" I asked.
"Oh no the beat is great. You've done solo in all your songs, so why not add someone to it?" She said.
"Yes! That's it, thanks" I said to her
"No problem" she said smiling and then walked out. I then began going over a few people who couple feature in it. I then decided to ring up Natasha.
About 30 minutes later she arrived. I then let her in.
"Hey, what couldn't you tell me on the phone?" She asked.
"Follow me" I replied. I then took her into the studio.
"How come you've never told me you've got a studio?" She asked.
"I'm not sure" I replied.
"Ok, so why are we here?" She asked.
"Listen to this song I've just recorded" I said. I then passed her the lyrics of the song and I began to play it. After I played it she smiled.
"Wow that's amazing" she said.
"I want someone to feature on it. I felt like it's missing something and that's it" I replied.
"Oh right. Who are you thinking?" She asked me.
"You" I then said.
"What?" She asked confused.
"You are an amazing singer" I replied.
"But why me? You could have anyone" she asked.
"I know but I want you. You need to get out there more and show people how amazing you are. This could start your music career" I said.
"Are you serious right now?" She then asked me.
"Yes I am!" I replied.
"Alright ok" she replied.
"Great" I replied. "My manager said the song will be going up on Thursday. So we can try different things for the songs" I then said."I'm just gonna give my manager a call to tell him so he can set some stuff" I replied.
"Yeah ok great!" She replied. We then recorded some stuff and it was getting pretty late so we ordered some food. It arrived and I went and got it and took it back to the studio. I took a picture of the food and posted it on Instagram.
---
*Instagram*
Caption: Late nights in the studio! Watch out for next Thursday! ;)
---
We then got back to recording and had all he vocals done for it. I just needed to bring my guy in tomorrow morning to put it all together and stuff.
"You wanna stop because Michael is coming in early morning so we can hear it all together?" I asked.
"Yeah sure" she replied. I then gave her a t-shirt so she could wear it to bed. We both then walked upstairs to my room and everyone else was asleep at this time. We both then got into my bed. Some people would think it's weird us sharing a bed when we aren't together, but we are so close as friends that we both feel comfortable sharing a bed. She's stayed over a few times when she's been round before.