Grey

Life was nothing to him but a scale of black white and grey.

And it was only fair.

He was an assassin.

He had darkened the world by killing its brightest colour. His closed eyes couldn't stop seeing the person he cared the most, lying dead on the ground.

Because of him.

"Jungkook-ssi! Come on!" He shouted with his high-pitched voice, and a little brunette came running to him, bunny smile and messy hair.

"Hyung, could you please not screech? It's hurting my ears," the little brunette snorted and he sighed.

"This kid I swear." He complained as Jungkook smiled proudly.

"This kid is taller than you." Jungkook  observed.

"But younger nonetheless. Where the hell is your respect huh?"

They both laughed and ran towards the park, hand in hand. Jungkook was carrying a box of pencils, almost bigger than him, as they rushed through the trees until their little space.

"You brought the watwercolors right?" He asked the younger, to which he nodded.

The older smiled and dragged his little  brother until the place he had carefully  set the day before. "Close your eyes Kookie." He whispered, trying not to let the emotion out.

Jungkook covered his eyes with his long hands the older was envious of, and they kept walking.

"No cheating," his brother warned and jungkook pouted.

They finally reached the place and by the time Jungkook was already jumping in excitement and anticipation.

"Fine fine, open your eyes." The older commanded and Jungkook did as he was told, squealing in excitement.

"Oops. Sorry." He blushed as he grinned, because he wasn't used to showing his  emotions.

The biggest white canvas he had ever seen was spread on the floor, words written in chocolate cookies on it, so that it could still be usable.

"Happy eighth birthday Kookie!"

Jungkook hid his face in his brother's back after reading it, and the older smiled fondly, feeling his shirt a little wet.

"Now now Jungkookie. Go enjoy your present." He smiled and Jungkook pouted. "I don't like it."

"Why?" The older asked worried, to which Jungkook added, "Not without hyung." They laughed and sat on the paper, Jungkook grabbing a pencil and looking at his brother with big eyes.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" The elder joked and Jungkook handed him a pencil with a bright smile. The older grabbed a cookie and stuffed it into his mouth.