Rainbow

Well, there's a lot of explaining to do, but sadly i can't write it all here for it would break the story scheme, which is more of a mysterious, chaotic confusing one. It was my first time doing so.

I'll write a sequel that'll be posted later and closely related to Colors, as I have lots of explaining to do. Who is him, who Jungkook is to him, his life, who's the girl... pretty much everything.

Well first of all she apologizes for the excessively long ending note, or ending chapter, but she hopes that the time they've been together had made him know her well enough for him to understand, and luckily forgive her.

Why she is talking as if they were two characters, and not herself and the boy right in front of him reading this words, she has no clue. She also hopes  he won't ask her to read them.

To make the story more interesting?

She has now fulfilled the task they first talked about. She has tried looking into him, into his works first. Then into his heart.

She has written a story with him as the main character, no names, or personal information, no rumours or answers from him were needed.

They agreed she would take him as one of her characters, in order to see if she could imagine his life realistically enough to guess how it really was.

She still has no clue as to who is Jungkook, for she was only given his name. However, the mystery of the boy in the artist's  pictures won't remain unsolved forever, that's a no-no.

He only gave her his name, not even his own, and yet she managed to speculate enough for him to read, and hopefully decide to illustrate her about his life.

About the long lost colors in his own canvas.

She isn't Jungkook, whoever he was and whatever he meant in his beautiful canvas, but she can help him. And she will.

He is now reading through these lines carefully written for long days, and she hopes he will understand she wants to know which colors he used on his canvas, so that she can repaint them brighter with her own.

She wants him to know as well that, even if he thinks he doesn't draw well, she wants him to color her canvas. It doesn't matter which colors he uses, Jungkook's or his own, if he mixes other colors.

Because she wants her dull life painted with so many colors by his small hands that she won't be able to find her way out of the messy work of art that is life.

She wants them to start painting a brighter canvas for the days to come.

She doesn't want to know what that look on his face means, because it might mean he's closing his doors.

At least,

she hopes he'll close the doors of his arms and heart with her still  inside.

He once told her, well, wrote:

"Life is nothing to me but a scale of black white and grey. I'm waiting for someone to spread their colours onto my white canvas.

Please let your rainbow shine my way."

The first thing she thought, as every aspiring writer, was:

"Wow, that's such a great sentence for a synopsis."

Obviously, the thing went way further than that.

Because the second thought she had was:

"Oh my God, that sounds so much as a confessing sentence typical of a wattpad novel",

and she blushed, just so that he knows.

It was a deep meaningful sentence, because it held the meaning of his life in its words.

And it would soon be the meaning of hers too. She asked herself the same question for days and nights, pillowtalking for long hours until she found out the answer has always been there for her to admit. What's the answer he may ask, well if it isn't obvious enough for her actions, and is turns out the saying of "Actions speak louder than words" isn't true after all, she'll write it, hopefully clearly enough for him to finally understand.

Well here's her answer.